3 Keys from Sacred Geometry to Manifest Your Goals
As you set your intentions for the coming year, you can do a better job of manifesting what you truly desire by taking advantage of sacred geometry.
Ask yourself three questions.
- What do you really want to have in your life?
- In order to have what you want, who do you have to be?
- Finally, what do you need to do differently?
- Get Healthy: 62,776,640 searches, a 13.77 percent increase over last year during the same time period, when it was searched 55,177,290 times.
- Get Organized: 33,230,420 searches, dipping by 7.41 percent compared to last year’s tally of 35,888,700.
- Live Life to the Fullest: 18,970,210, spiking by 13.04 percent from last year, when it maxed at 16,782,030.
- Learn New Hobbies: 17,438,670 searches, up 4.72 percent from last year’s total searches of 16,652,950.
- Spend Less/Save More: 15,905,290 searches, up 17.47 percent from 13,539,500 in 2016.
- Travel: 5,964,130 searches, down by 0.82 percent from 2015’s 6,013,550,
- Read More: 4,746,560 searches, down 5.63 percent from last year’s 5,029,790.
From years of working with clients to manifest successfully, I can attest that wishing and hoping and setting your intentions alone will not work.
You need to use the three keys of manifestation: have, be and do.
Here is a simple way to use sacred geometry to shift from a powerful intention to experiencing what you truly want to have in your life.
Draw an equilateral triangle on a piece of paper.
In an equilateral triangle, each angle is at 60 degrees.
This is an important symbol of manifestation because what you need to be and do is equally important to what you want to have.
Each leg of the triangle is as important as the other.
You can not manifest what you want to have unless you think through all three sides and make the changes necessary to be and do.
To use this simple technique:
- Write what you want to have at the base of your triangle.
- On the right hand side, write what you would have to be in order to have what you want. How do you need to show up differently?
- On the left hand side, write what you will have to do. What actions do you need to take to manifest what you want to have?
The triangle represents where matter and consciousness connects with the higher realms.
This simple technique allows you to delve deeper to create lasting change – not just a wish that you hope for in January and regret later on in the year.
As you take advantage of sacred geometry, you find the balance between your knowledge, your will and your action.
You become unstoppable because there is balance in your thinking, being and doing.
For example, if you want to get healthy:
- What do you really want to have? When you get healthy, what will that look like? What will you hear? How will you feel? Take out a sheet of paper, draw a large triangle in the middle of it and write at length about what you want to have at the base.
- On the right side of your manifestation triangle, jot down how you will have to be. When you become the person who has what you want to have, what will other people see? What will you hear? How will you feel? The truth is that to have what you want, you need to become a different person than the person you are now. The shift in being allows the space for you to have.
- On the left side of your manifestation triangle, list out what you will need to do. Action is the fire that burns off old ways of being. When your fire element is balanced, you maintain consistent motivation, regular schedules, always keeping in mind what it is you really want to have even on days you feel tired, upset, disappointed or discouraged.
Let’s take a basic example:
- You want to have a healthy body.
- You may notice you need to be calmer, happier, less stressed, less angry, less forgetful of your goals, more mindful in all areas.
- You may realize you need to do regular exercise, consistent meditation, eat fruits and vegetables, drink water and stop eating before you are full.
As you go around and around your manifestation triangle, you brain storm ideas and get clearer and clearer, drawing what you really want into your life much more easily.
What you need to have, be and do becomes manifest.
What is healing? Healing happens when you call upon the strength of the sacred triangle of manifestation.
As a medical intuitive healer, I can help you not only think through what you want to have, but also make the changes to be the person who takes the actions to do what’s truly necessary.
Make an appointment with me today by calling 678-612-8816 or emailing email@example.com.
Not only can I walk you through this exercise, I can do a medical intuitive reading to identify your blocks and healing work to clear what has been holding you back from experiencing a life of extraordinary outcomes.
I can show you how to take advantage of sacred geometry to manifest what you truly want to have, be and do in your life.