About the Author
I have the ability to get to the heart of the matter and figure out what will actually work to make you radiantly healthy.
Hi, my name is Catherine Carrigan.
I am a medical intuitive healer and Amazon No. 1 best-selling author.
The average person who comes to see me has seen at least seven other practitioners – medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, chiropractors, shamans, homeopaths, physiotherapists, nutritionists, herbalists, acupuncturists – you name it.
I offer a comprehensive system that begins with figuring out what is actually going on with you and then putting together a personalized plan that empowers you to achieve levels of health that you may not have even thought possible.
I do not need to see you or put my hands on you to know what is wrong or what will make you better.
I have a passion for healing, and I can teach you how to become healthy using natural methods, including the very best of therapeutic exercise, nutrition and energy medicine.
If you have been wanting to become healthier and happier, contact me today at 678-612-8816 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE 15 minute consult. We can discuss how holistic alternative medicine, spiritual healing and natural healing remedies can make a difference in your life.
Training in Fitness
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer: A.C.E. certified in Personal Fitness Training.
- Corrective High-Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Practitioner (C.H.E.K. Practitioner), Level I: Chek Institute.
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor: A.C.E. certified in Group Exercise.
- A.C.E. Specialty Recognitions: Strength training and Mind-Body Fitness.
- Exercise Coach, Chek Institute.
- Certified Yoga Teacher: 500-hour Yoga Teacher through Lighten Up Yoga. Six 200-hour certifications through Integrative Yoga Therapy, the White Lotus Foundation, and the Atlanta Yoga Fellowship, Lighten Up Yoga and Erich Schiffmann teacher training, twice.
- Practitioner of Qi Gong, Chinese martial arts.
- Certified Older Adult Fitness Trainer through the American Institute of Fitness Educators.
Training in Nutrition
- Food Healing Level II Faciltator
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach, though the Chek Institute, Level 3.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist through the American Aerobics Assocation International/International Sports Medicine Association.
- Author, Healing Depression: A Holistic Guide (New York: Marlowe and Co., 1999), a book discussing nutrition and lifestyle to heal depression without drugs.
- Schwarzbein Practitioner though Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., expert in balancing hormones naturally.
Training in Healing
- Specialized Kinesiology.
- Brain Gym, Vision Circles and Brain Organization instructor through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
- Touch for Health.
- Thai Yoga Body Therapy.
- Flower Essence Practitioner.
- Reiki Master, Usui tradition.
- Life Coach through Sue Maes’ Mastering Your Knowledge Mentorship Program and Peak Potentials.
- Medical Intuitive Readings and Quantum Healing
- Health and fitness columnist
- Playwright of 12 plays, 3 produced in New York City
- Past Spokesperson, the Depression Wellness Network
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brown University
- Former national spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson
- Owner and co-host, Total Fitness Radio Show.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Energy Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Banish the Blues Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Intuition Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!
- Author of What Is Social Media Today: Get Ready to Win the Game of Social Media.
Follow me on social media:
Second website: http://unlimitedenergynow.com
Second business: http://whatissocialmediatoday.com