24 Ways to Boost Your Immune System Naturally Right Now
You can boost your immune system naturally by following these 24 natural healing remedies:
What you can do to boost your immune system now:
- Drink 20 ounces juices or smoothies daily to boost your antioxidant levels. Learn about how the phytochemicals in fruits and vegetables can boost your immune system and improve your energy by reading or listening to the audiobook of my book Unlimited Energy Now. Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE list of juices for healing at this link.
- Get enough protein. The first 40 grams of protein you eat every day goes to rebuild your immune system. If you are depressed or anxious or have a known neurotransmitter deficiency, you may have chronic amino acid deficiencies that suppress your immune system.
- Stimulate your lymphatic system daily with self neurolymphatic massage. Learn how to do this for yourself by reading my article at this link.
- Get enough sleep. To learn how to improve your sleep naturally, please watch this interview I did with Dr. Michael Breus .
- Take Vitamin D. Here’s the link to the one I recommend.
- Lower your stress by joining our regular yoga and qi gong classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday. Find directions at this link.
- Stop using the microwave. When you put any food or drink in the microwave it reverses the molecular spin of the food. I have had countless clients buy organic food and then destroy all the nutritional value by microwaving. Read this article about how microwaving your food destroys your health.
- Cultivate positive emotions through a regular practice of prayer. You can watch a video and listen to prayers from my book Unlimited Intuition Now at this link.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water. Silently sing the song, “Happy Birthday” to yourself to make sure you are washing long enough.
- Get rid of bacteria, viruses and mold in your home and office. VitalOxide is a hospital grade natural disinfectant that will even kill MRSA. Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation.
- Vacuum your house every week as experts estimate that 70 to 80 percent of house dust is human skin. I am a great fan of Dyson vacuum cleaners.
- Use Immunomax to rebuild your immune system.
- Consider liquid silver rather than antibiotics. Listen to my interview with Dr. Gordon Pederson about the healing powers of liquid silver.
- Rinse your nasal passages. Although most yogis know about Neti pots, I prefer to use NeilMed sinus rinse with its easy squirt bottle and pre-measured salt packs.
- Reduce inflammation with Biodetox. When your body is inflamed, your body releases the stress hormone cortisol that suppresses your immune response.
- Take a dairy free probiotic. Multiprobiotic is the one I recommend.
- Reduce caffeine, alcohol, tobacco and sugar to lower your inflammation, reduce cortisol and improve your body’s ability to respond. Here’s an article I wrote explaining how and why.
- Clean the air ducts in your house. To learn how to improve the air quality in your home, please watch this interview I did with air quality specialist Lee Freeman about how your air quality affects your health.
- Use a salt pipe to clear up your lungs when you get a cold or flu. To learn more about how salt pipes work and how to heal your lungs naturally, please watch this interview I did with Rit Sutera Ritrawe at this link.
- Consider Lauricidin monolaurin supplement, which covers the biofilms of viruses and bad bacteria.
- Practice breathing exercises twice daily to lower your stress, increase your lung capacity, oxygenate your cells and boost your immune system. Read or listen to the audiobook version of The Little Book of Breathwork to find out how to integrate breathing exercises, hand mudras and affirmations.
- Practice Linga Mudra, a hand mudra traditionally used to boost your immune system naturally. Learn how by reading The Little Book of Breathwork to find out how to integrate breathing exercises, hand mudras and affirmations. You can also watch the video of me teaching Linga Mudra at this link.
- Balance your autonomic nervous system with daily meditation. When you remain constantly stressed, you are stuck in your sympathetic nervous system. Over time, staying stuck in your sympathetic nervous system leads not only to a chronically suppressed immune system but also to adrenal burnout and exhaustion. I use Insight Timer, a free app with thousands of guided meditations.
- Get a medical intuitive reading to find out what’s been suppressing your immune system. What’s going on in your physical, energy, emotional, mental and spiritual levels that has taken a toll on your ability to withstand the stress of life? What will actually work to make you better?
What is healing? Healing happens when you take the time to be proactive and boost your immune system naturally.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-612-8816. If you are outside the U.S., please call via WhatsApp. I can work with you from anywhere in the world by phone, Skype or Zoom video conference.
Videos references in this article:
Linga Mudra to boost immunity.
Prayers from Unlimited Intuition Now.
Medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan interviews sleep specialist Dr. Michael Breus about how to get a good night’s sleep.
Medical intuitive healer interviews author Dr. Gordon Pedersen about how you can heal yourself naturally with silver.
Medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan interviews air quality specialist Lee Freeman of www.toofreshAQ.com on how the air quality in your home affects your health and what you can do to get rid of mold.
Medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan and Rit Sutera Ritrawe, manager of http://www.thesaltpipe.co.uk, discuss how to heal your lungs naturally.