3 Reasons You Need to Resolve Your Emotions While Detoxing
Many people are surprised how emotional you can feel while detoxifying their liver, gallbladder, kidneys or large intestine.
If you are planning a physical detox, it’s crucial that you resolve your emotions at the same time.
As a medical intuitive healer, I help you A understand and B clear the emotions that you have been suppressing or repressing at the cellular level.
Why is this so important?
- Nothing keeps you stuck like unresolved emotions.
- When you use nutritional supplements to support your detoxification process, your emotions come up anyway so you might as well be prepared.
- When you make a conscious choice to suppress your emotional memories OR unconsciously repress the pain of past events, your body remembers anyway.
This week, I did a healing with a client who has been working hard to eliminate gallstones.
What came up was very old emotions from over 30 years ago.
I remember my own very first liver detox years ago. I would wake up in the morning and write in my journal for about two hours about how angry I felt!
I couldn’t understand why all of a sudden I felt so angry until I made the connection with the little liver pills I had been taking.
In later years, when I did a liver-gallbladder cleanse, I was smart enough to include deep emotional work at the same time.
What are the emotions you can expect to deal with when you detoxify?
If you are detoxifying your liver:
- Anger, rage and wrath
- Self-righteous indignation
- Unhappiness vs. happiness
The emotional blessings of detoxifying your liver include:
- Greater happiness
- Increased creativity
- Openness to personal transformation
If you are detoxifying your gallbladder:
- Love, anger, rage and wrath
- Self-righteous indignation
- Choice making
The emotional blessings of detoxifying your gallbladder include:
- Greater ability to make the right choices for yourself and all others
- Fewer headaches around the back of your head
If you are detoxifying your kidneys:
- Sexual insecurity
- Creative insecurity
The emotional blessings of detoxifying your kidneys include:
- Having a “bring it on” attitude, knowing and experiencing your spirit can handle everything God gives you
- Courage and confidence
- Less low back pain
- Increased energy
If you are detoxifying your large intestine:
- Self worth
- Letting go
The emotional blessings of detoxifying your large intestine include:
- Feeling open to beneficial change
- No longer weighed down by your past
- Being able to recall a past event without bringing up the emotional charge it once had for you
- Feeling light and free
It’s actually worth studying these lists because if you feel constantly stuck with certain emotions you can tell which organs are being affected.
Every thought you think and every emotion you feel has a corresponding affect on your physical body.
When you are either unable or unwilling to resolve deep emotions, the energy of these feelings literally clog up your physical functioning.
Flower essences are often incredibly helpful during a physical detox because they resolve the deeply held energies of the feelings you have not been able to release before.
I frequently recommend flower essences based on the organs and emotions that you are addressing.
That’s why you feel so much better not just physically but also emotionally when you do a thorough detoxification.
If you notice that you have been unable to resolve certain emotions and feel physically stuck at the same time, set up an appointment with me for a medical intuitive reading by calling 678-612-8816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is healing? Healing happens when you address not just your physical body but what’s going on energetically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.