One of the simplest ways to receive guidance is to muscle test yourself.
Here are five simple techniques you can use:
- Self Testing Technique One: Bring your left thumb together with your left pointer finger, making an O shape. Put your right thumb and right pointer finger through the O of your left hand, bringing them together. Say out loud, “Show me a YES.” Now pull on the two connecting O shapes. A YES response should stick together. Now say out loud, “Show me a NO.” Now pull on the two connect O shapes. With a NO response, your fingers of your right hand should slip through the O on your left hand.
- Self Testing Technique Two. If you are right handed, put the middle finger of your right hand on top of the pointer finger of your right hand. If you are left handed, put the middle finger of your left hand on top of the pointer finger of your left hand. Say out loud, “Show me a YES.” Keep your pointer finger straight and push your middle finger down on top of the pointer finger. If you receive a YES response, your pointer finger will remain strong. Now say out loud, “Show me a NO.” If you receive a No response, your middle finger will slip off your pointer finger and your pointer finger may bend slightly.
- Self Testing Technique Three. This technique is similar to self testing technique two, but slightly different. You are going to use the pointer finger and middle finger of your dominant hand. Cross your middle finger of your dominant hand over your pointer finger, making an X. Say out loud, “Show me a YES.” When you receive a YES response, your X should stick together. Now say out loud, “Show me a NO.” If you receive a NO response, your middle finger will slide off your pointer finger.
- Self Testing Technique Four: Snap your fingers. Say out loud, “Show me a YES.” With a YES response, the sound of your fingers snapping should stay the same decibel. Now say out loud, “Show me a NO.” With a NO response, the volume of your fingers snapping should drop a few decibels, becoming quieter.
- Self Testing Technique Five: If you are right handed, take the thumb and middle finger of your right hand together. If you are left handed, bring the thumb and middle finger of your left hand together. Now rub the pads of your thumb and middle finger together in a circular fashion. Say out loud, “Show me a YES.” When you receive a yes response, you will notice the pads of your fingers continue slipping around. Now say out loud, “Show me a NO.” When you receive a NO response, the pads of your fingers will feel slightly sticky and they will feel like they are sticking together.
Here’s the truth: it’s possible that all these techniques may come easily to you, but more than likely one of them will be the EASIEST.
I recommend that you find the easiest, most reliable technique for you and then practice that on a regular basis, asking YES and NO questions.
Start with questions of least impact. For example, if you are at the grocery, use kinesiology to muscle test yourself about which brand of apples to buy, whether to go to this checkout counter or the other one.
By practicing with questions that you don’t really care about, you will be more clear on your self testing when it comes to questions that you care about very very much.
Remember, you must be neutral before you receive any guidance.
If you are FINE – fouled up, insecure, neurotic or emotional – more than likely you will have trouble muscle testing yourself.
Find a way to get to a state of inner calm even before you try to muscle test yourself in any manner.
As you ask for guidance throughout your day, you will notice you are easily guided to the people, places and situations for your highest good.
To learn other ways to access your own soul guidance and develop your intuition, please read Unlimited Intuition Now.
You can read or listen to Unlimited Intuition Now in paperback, ebook or audiobook.
To learn more about how to ask your body what it needs, please visit this video series on Youtube at this link.
You can also watch the videos at this page on www.catherinecarrigan.com “How to Ask Your Body What It Needs” at this link.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, please email catherine@catherinecarrigan or call 678-612-8816. If you are calling internationally, please call me at the same number through WhatsApp so I can return your call toll free!