This Valentine’s Day you can fill yourself with love and joy by practicing natural healing for your heart.
In Chinese medicine, your heart is the emperor of your body. When your heart is happy, you experience high energy levels, physical strength and deep inner wisdom.
As a medical intuitive healer, I frequently assess whether your heart is energetically open or closed and practice energy healing to release your heart scars as well as the armoring that many people have built up around their hearts.
If your heart is closed, you are either punishing yourself, protecting yourself or both. If this is the case, you have allowed wounds of the past to hold back the health you currently experience.
You restrict the flow of healing energy when you close your heart.
I encourage you to learn how to open your heart and keep it flowing – better that than for a surgeon to open your heart for you.
Even the most broken, heavily scarred hearts can be healed by following any one of the following simple steps:
- Wear green or pink
- Carry your baby picture
- Exercise every day
- Set your intention that nothing comes in and nothing goes out of your energy field except unconditional love
- Silently wish everyone well when you pass them on the street
- Juice green leafy vegetables
- Take time to exhale
- Take time to relax every day
- Let someone else win the argument
- Have the courage to say what you really mean
- Love what you do, love the people you work with
- Say thank you
- Cook a healthy meal for your family, pouring all the love you have for them into every dish
- Forgive yourself by repeating the forgiveness mantra
- Use the forgiveness mantra to practice forgiving others even if it feels difficult
- Let other people off the hook while when you witness someone making a mistake – remember nobody is perfect
- Make a list of persons you have harmed and become willing to make amends to them all
- Lift weights – you will get a cardiovascular workout better for you than running
- Practice yoga, tai chi and qi gong
- Roll your shoulders back, expand your chest and slide your shoulder blades towards your waist
- Laugh a lot
- Pray to God and ask for a gentle release of all your heart scars
- Use pink Himalayan sea salt – good for people even if they have high blood pressure
- Adopt an animal from the pet rescue
- Create a spiritual family out of your assorted friends who really do love you
- Allow time to do absolutely nothing except stare out of the window, enjoying the view
- Ask your soul what you really want to do when you grow up
- Cut the cords to all your ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends so you have space to create new relationships, blessing them for all they have taught you
- Ask your friends to make a list of 20 qualities they love about you
- Say “I am sorry” to someone you have hurt
- Write yourself a love letter
- Keep a daily gratitude list
- Use your hands to create something – knit a scarf, make a pie
- Play the F note, the healing note for the heart
- Practice fish, camel, bridge, wheel, cobra, child, upward facing dog, triangle and balancing half moon yoga poses
- Wear Amazonite, Aventurine, Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase, Diopside, Emerald, Green amethyst, Green apatite, Green aventurine, Green jade, Green tourmaline, Hiddenite, Jade, Kunzite, Malachite, Moldavite, Morganite, Peridot, Pink sapphire, Pink tourmaline, Rhodochrosite, Rose quartz, Rubellite, Variscite or Watermelon tourmaline, all healing gemstones for your heart chakra
- Diffuse lavender, jasmine or rose oil
- Play a musical instrument
- Make yourself vegetable soup to build up your immune system
- Cook a hot meal for yourself and a dear friend
- Take your old clothes to Goodwill, passing along your old belongings with your intention that they reach the people who need them
- Get out of your head and really listen from your heart to someone who is sad or upset
- Hug and be hugged
- Feed the homeless
- Balance giving and receiving in your own life
- Plant a flower
- Walk through a garden and take time to smell the flowers
- Do the right thing even if it scares you
- Look into the eyes of someone you love and allow yourself to connect with them fully on all levels
- Activate your heart ray by consciously but silently directing the energy from your heart out into the world when you see people who need love and healing
- Practice listening from your heart rather than your head
- Enjoy physical intimacy and make love to your partner setting your intention to connect on every level
- Notice how much love other people put into the work they do, no matter how insignificant the task appears to be
- Affirm: I LOVE MYSELF JUST THE WAY I AM
- Affirm: I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE OR RECEIVE BUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
- Affirm: I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE LOVED
- Affirm: I DESERVE TO BE LOVED
- Affirm: THERE IS AN INFINITE SUPPLY OF LOVE IN MY LIFE
- Affirm: I AM THE PLACE THAT LOVE FLOWS THROUGH
- Affirm: I AM LOVING TO MYSELF AND OTHERS
- Affirm: THE LIGHT OF GOD FLOWS THROUGH ME, THE LOVE OF GOD SURROUNDS ME
- Affirm: THIS DAY, I AM COMPLETELY SAFE BECAUSE I KNOW AND EXPERIENCE I AM SURROUNDED BY LOVE
- Affirm: IT IS SAFE TO LIVE MY LIFE FROM MY HEART
Years ago I began practicing the Tibetan rite exercises. After several weeks of daily commitment, I noticed what I thought was soreness in my chest.
At first I thought I had pulled my pectoralis major muscles. But on further reflection I realized that my heart had never before been that energetically open.
What is healing? Healing happens when you take the time to fill your heart with love for yourself, your life and all living beings everywhere.
Thank you so much for reading Sue Maes! Happy Valentine’s Day from my heart to your heart! Catherine Carrigan
Fantastic article Catherine! Thank you writing this
Sending YOU love and light on Valentine’s Day Alette! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Catherine Carrigan
A beautifully written piece of thoughts and suggestions for that wide open, full of love heart! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, and for putting out some amazing heart energy! Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day full of love!
Dear Amy, Thank you from my heart to your heart for reading my blog! I always try to write with my heart and soul. Writing in that way is very fulfilling to me. I appreciate you noticing! Sending you love and light, Catherine Carrigan