If you have been wanting to learn about holistic nutrition without studying for a masters or Ph.D. degree, these are the books I recommend you read. Even absorbing just one of these treasures will change your life for the better!
- The World’s Healthiest Foods. By George Mateljan. ISBN 097691851X Most people treat food like a religion rather than a science. George Mateljan spent 10 years studying which foods are actually healthiest and came up with a numerical system to help you understand why. If you eat primarily from his food list you will never be fat or sick again.
- Nourishing Traditions. By Sally Fallon. ISBN 0967089735. A cookbook for babies to adults based on the work of Weston A. Price.
- The Schwarzbein Principle II, The Transition: A Regeneration Program to Prevent and Reverse Accelerated Aging. By Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D. ISBN 1558749640. Empowers you to identify whether or not you are insulin sensitive or insulin resistant, whether you have burned out or healthy adrenal glands and what you need to do to make yourself better. Teaches you ideal carbohydrate intake for your metabolism, mental health and activity level.
- Different Bodies, Different Diets: Introducing the Revolutionary 25 Body Type System. By Carolyn Mein. ISBN 0060393904 Introduces the concept of biochemical individuality and helps you understand why your body type may require different kinds of foods and exercise than even people in your own family. Teaches you ideal foods for each body type as well as foods to avoid to make each person healthy.
- Unlimited Energy Now. By Catherine Carrigan. ISBN 1627471057. Teaches you how to eat to have more energy and explains how specific phytochemicals in fruits and vegetables can heal your body and bless you with vitality and endurance.
- Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health through Diet. By Elaine Gottschall. ASIN: B00BW8R8AE. Explains why you may never get better until you get off gluten.
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water. By F. Batmanghelidj. ISBN 0970245882. Details all the different diseases that can be attributed to simply dehydration.
- Banish the Blues Now. By Catherine Carrigan. ISBN 0989450600. Describes how to eat to heal your brain and lists natural supplements to heal depression without drugs.
- The Diet Cure. By Julia Ross. ISBN 0143120859. Identifies metabolic imbalances that are common among overweight people and teaches you how to rebalance your body chemistry, end food cravings and normalize your body weight.
- The Edge Effect. By Dr. Eric Braverman, M.D. ISBN 1402722478 Allows you to identify specific brain imbalances that cause depression, anxiety, mood disorders and memory problems and discusses natural solutions.
- Smoothie Formulas. By Jeff Primack. ISBN 0981879721. Health nuts argue which is better, juices or smoothies. Learn how to boost your antioxidant levels by making smoothies at home with fruits and vegetables as phytochemicals are found primarily in the fiber.
- Juicing for Life: Guide to the Health Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juicing. ISBN 0895295121. This book reads like a natural pharmacy. You’ll find recipes for every common ailment and come to learn how to treat yourself with juices, not medications.
If you want to learn more about heal your body with natural foods, improve your metabolism, identify food sensitivities, overcome digestive disorders, discover your body type or find out how to lose weight without deprivation or suffering, call me today to set up an appointment at 678-612-8816 or email me at email@example.com.
Don’t fall for weight loss gimmicks or think your only option when you become sick or in pain is to rely on drugs and surgery. Learn how to improve your health by choosing the right foods to bless you with unlimited energy and a normal body weight and a pain-free way of being.