Many people feel that they have to die to go to heaven.
For me to go to heaven, all I have to do is walk into my garden, step down into my healing studio that is filled with orchids, lie in my hammock and watch the sky or sit inside my studio and watch the birds, the hummingbirds and butterflies.
When I am in these spaces, I feel I am in a state of quiet ecstasy, completely uplifted on all levels. In such a space, I can listen clearly to the voices of my angels, to the sounds of nature, to the birds, even to the flowers themselves.
As a medical intuitive healer, I am well aware that it’s all one energy. The demonic is here, the angelic is here, it’s all a question of what you choose to tune into.
I explain to my clients that each of us is like one of those old timey radio sets. I grew up when you bought a radio and had to tune the dial to the station you wanted to listen to. You could choose the easy listening station, rock ‘n roll, NPR, rap, the Saturday night holly roller preachers – it was all there and we got to choose.
The truth is that when you choose to tune into the angelic realm, you can listen very easily.
Oftentimes, my angels won’t let me go to sleep until I take out my journal and write down what they have to say to me.
I will be half asleep, definitely in a semiconscious state, and I channel their information without reading it until maybe the following morning. Because I have written down what they said, I can refer to it later and follow their guidance more specifically.
Many people are unaware of their own God-given ability to choose to tune into whatever vibrations are most beneficial.
One of the simplest ways to tune into higher vibration energies is to create your own heaven space.
I am a big believer in Feng shui and receive advice from Katherine Graham, a wonderful Feng shui master and fellow author here in Atlanta. You can read more about Katherine and her wonderful work at this link.
But even if you know nothing of Feng shui you can set your intention to create a little bit of heaven in your home.
How do you create your heaven space?
- Begin by clearing away any objects that bring you stress. If you look at any object and it brings up any bad memories, you will need to get rid of it or move it to another location.
- Keep the area clean and neat. Your mind can relax in a place of order.
- Whenever possible, bring in natural elements, whether they be crystals or rocks, orchids, fresh cut flowers or living plants that you can actually watch growing. To watch nature is to become more at peace with the natural order of things, the ebb and the flow, the blooming and the dying away to make way for our next phases of development.
- Keep everything as comfortable as possible. Use furniture where you can put your feet up, where your whole body can relax. It doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive, just providing a space where you can be your true self.
- Include elements that uplift your spirit. This may be photographs of your most-loved people, your favorite pets, orchids (the most evolved flowers on the face of the earth) or anything that makes you truly happy.
All illness and disease is simply slowed-down vibration. When you create your heaven space – whether it be in your home or in your garden – you can spend time there and shift your vibration to one of peace, joy and tranquility.
What is healing? Healing happens when you spend time in high vibration spaces that make you feel as if you are experiencing heaven on earth.