This morning, I was doing a medical intuitive reading with a client who has been suffering from low energy.
She had just been spending a good amount of time with her mother, who is in a nursing home, and is on her way later this week to visit a former mother-in-law who is dying of cancer.
I asked her body what percent of the time her energy was being protected, and it was only 11 percent. I did a healing with her to keep her own energy more protected so that she would not be so drained in the company of unwell individuals.
Here is the way I like to explain energy.
It’s all one energy. It’s all good and it’s all God. The energy of the universe permeates all things.
Within this one energy, however, there are different frequencies.
Just as the vast ocean is all one water, within the ocean there is warm water and there is cold water, there is still water and there is fast-moving water.
Within the one energy is low frequency energy, which is sickness, illness and dis-ease, and there is high frequency energy, which brings healing, happiness and uplift.
The angelic is here, the demonic is here, it’s all about what you set your intention to focus on. You in yourself are just like one of those old timey radio sets – you get to decide whether you listen to classical, NPR, rap, country, rock, new age or some other form of music. You get to decide whether you attune to happiness and health or old age, depression and death.
It’s YOUR choice.
If you aren’t quite sure what I am talking about, just think of the last time you visited a nursing home. How long were you there before you checked your wrist watch? On the other hand, do you ever check the time when you are hanging out with your friends, having a great time? Like maybe never, and you sincerely regret when it’s time to come home.
When we aren’t keeping our energy totally, 100 percent protected, what that means is that we are losing our energy.
We are coming into resonance with low frequency vibrations, which could be the emergency emotions – shame, guilt, apathy, grief, fear, craving, anger and pride – or simply slowed down energy, period, whether that energy come from a toxic building full of mold and chemicals or a gathering of people who are expressing the low frequency emotions.
When we keep our energy totally, 100 percent protected, we maintain our own emotional and energetic center. We don’t process anybody else’s stuff. We stick to processing our own energy and emotions (which usually keeps the majority of us pretty occupied as it is) and allow other people to have their own experience of life.
There are many ways you can keep your energy from being drained:
- Wear purple bracelets around your wrist
- Use flower essences, my favorite for this purpose being Soul Shield+
- Wear crystals, especially snowflake obsidian and labradorite
- Prayer for everyone’s highest good
- Special clothing – I always ask for guidance about the colors I wear, since color emanates specific frequencies
- Avoid wearing black, which absorbs negative energy
- Use affirmations – one of my favorites is: I INVOKE THE LIGHT OF THE CHRIST WITHIN. I AM A CLEAR AND PERFECT CHANNEL. LOVE AND LIGHT ARE MY GUIDES.
- Another of my favorite affirmations for this purpose: I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE OR RECEIVE BUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. NOTHING COMES IN AND NOTHING GOES OUT EXCEPT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
- Staying properly hydrated
- Listening to compassionately to other people’s stories without the need to comment, agree or disagree
- Having two points of contact if you touch a person, so that you form a circuit, which keeps you from being drained
- Recognizing that all living beings have free will to choose their own path
- Seeing each person as exactly on their spiritual path, precisely where they need to be
- Realizing that nobody needs to be saved, fixed or interfered with
- Speaking soul to soul rather than ego to ego
Recognize that if you are constantly feeling drained, you are probably not paying attention to the energetic exchange that is actually happening.
People ask me all the time if I get drained by my healing work. The answer is no. That is because I have learned how to hold my center and to be of service and because I never see anyone as broken.
What is healing? Healing happens when we maintain our own energy and allow other people to have their own life experiences without needing to participate in their dramas.