You can win any one of 10 FREE copies of What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness by entering a drawing on Goodreads, the world’s largest social media website for readers and authors.
What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness is an Amazon No. 1 best seller and currently has 27 five-star reviews.
You can enter to win your free copy by visiting this link on Goodreads.
You can also enter to win by visiting the front page of my website. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the left-hand column where you will see a photograph of the front cover of my book.
Enter to win any time before Dec. 1. Entries must be in the U.S. as I will be mailing your FREE book for FREE, just in time for you to give copies to your loved ones for Christmas.
If you like to read, you are welcome to become my friend on Goodreads by visiting me at this link.
If you like my work, please become my fan by visiting this link on Goodreads.
I recently joined Goodreads to interact more frequently with readers and other authors.
Here are a few questions I answered:
- How do you deal with writer’s block? “I like to shift between creative activities. I make jewelry. I knit. I write. I take photographs of my organic garden and my orchids. When I get stuck in one creative activity, I simply shift to another. That way I am always in a state of joy!”
- What’s the best thing about being a writer? “My office is my hammock on my porch. I bring out my Macbook Air laptop, lie in the sunshine, listen to the birds and cuddle with my dog Belle while I am writing. Time passes, the temperature changes, the angle of the sun prompts me to shift my hammock around. My partner Ken Holmes got me a weather-resistant hammock because I am out there bundled up with blankets even when it turns cold. Nothing fills my soul like this!”
- What are you currently working on? “ I’ve written the rough draft of my third book! The cover design by Mynzah is gorgeous.
- What’s your advice for aspiring writers? “I know this may sound odd, but stop reading other people and learn to listen to your own voice. Develop hobbies that you can do with your hands – knit, bead, make cabinets, cook, garden – so that when you are stuck in your writing you can do creative activities that use both sides of your brain that get you back into the flow. Stop listening to the critics, period. Listen to the voice of your own soul and write whatever it is that you hear!”
- How do you get inspired to write? “I am inspired to solve problems. I listen to my clients and hear what people are going through in their lives. I write because I am inspired to make other people’s lives easier, more full of joy. The trick is to make solutions feel accessible to others!”
- Where did you get the idea for your most recent book? “I thought I was going to write my third book that I am currently working on about natural healing remedies about pain. However, as I got closer to writing the rough draft, I received guidance that I was to write about an equally important but more uplifting subject! The whole concept turned my business upside down and I renamed my company as a result! Life is like that – we want everything to move in straight lines but life energy actually moves in spirals!”
What Is Healing? Healing happens when we enter the FREE Goodreads giveaway to win Catherine Carrigan’s Amazon Number 1 best seller, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness.