Why do some women sail through menopause while others suffer from hot flashes, mood swings, food cravings, brain fog, and fatigue? The answer may be in part due to the state of your adrenal glands. Healthy adrenals can alleviate much of the discomfort that accompanies this rite of passage.
Your adrenal glands produce more than just the stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline. DHEA, estrogen, progesterone and testosterone are also produced by the adrenal glands. Before menopause 40% of the sex hormones your body produces come from your adrenal glands. After menopause that number shifts to 90%!
If your adrenals are exhausted they won’t be able to provide you with the estrogen and progesterone you need to help keep your entire web of hormones balanced, and menopause becomes challenging. Unfortunately, adrenal exhaustion is an epidemic in America due to our stressful lifestyles, and many women are suffering for it.
So how do you breeze through menopause with healthy adrenals? Here are some tips:
* Getting to bed by 10:00 pm keeps your cortisol levels low and helps regenerate your adrenal glands.
* Take breaks throughout your day to do breathing exercises, yoga poses, tai chi or loving visualizations to shift your nervous system into a state of rest and repair.
* Manage psychological stress by putting things into perspective. We often make mountains out of mole hills. Let’s keep everything a mole hill.
* Assure for proper nutrition by planning your meals ahead, not eating on the fly. This will assure you get whole real food, not overly processed “faux” food.
* Honor your physical self by moving your body everyday, in a pleasurable way.
* Love and gratitude are universally healing for every cell in your body, and by the time you reach menopause you should have plenty to love and be grateful for. I know I do.
All of these things will help revitalize your adrenal glands, reduce your everyday stress, and make menopause more manageable.
Navigating menopause can be overwhelming. I know, I’ve been there, done that. That’s why I’m here to guide and support you through this rite of passage. With support and guidance, you can not only survive menopause, you may even enjoy it. Email me for a free consultation at email@example.com.
Many women do not know that before menopause your adrenal glands make 40 percent of your sex hormones. After menopause, they make 90 percent of your sex hormones.
Taking better care to lower your stress before, during and after menopause is essential for maintaining a healthy metabolism because the two factors that cause a damaged metabolism include insulin resistance and adrenal burnout.
If you go into menopause in a state of exhaustion, you are more likely to suffer from menopausal symptoms.
In Unlimited Energy Now by Catherine Carrigan you will learn:
How you can experience unlimited energy now.
How to operate your body at its very best.
How to master your own energy system.
How to resolve the emotions that drain you.
How to connect to your highest intelligence.
Inspire yourself to connect more deeply to your infinite, eternal and unwavering support from your soul.
Catherine Carrigan, Amazon No. 1 best-selling author of What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intutive Power for Health and Happiness, reveals how you can experience unlimited energy right now by guiding you through the five levels of your body:
Book One: The Ultimate Athlete Hidden Inside of You, The Physical Body
Book Two: You Could Have Danced All Night, Your Energy Body
Book Three: The Big High That Never Ends, Your Emotional Body
Book Four: Unleash Your Inner Genius, Your Mental Body
Book Five: Inspiring, Your Spiritual Body