How Do You Lift Your Vibration?
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
I remember years ago when I first began studying medical intuition.
All illness, I learned, is simply slowed down vibration. I can feel it if I put my hands on a sick body or if I simply tune in to a person in a far away country. I simply read the energy and feel where it’s stuck, slowed down or congested. It’s almost like following a line and just noticing where the chi drops off. You can feel it yourself if you pay attention.
Think about it. How did you feel during your last cold? Like you were sitting in a pile of coagulating mud, most likely.
Whether it’s a cancer (where energy literally moves counterclockwise, against the natural flow of life), a headache or a chronic illness such as fibromyalgia, disease not only is but actually feels like slowed-down, stuck, blocked or weakened energy.
Once you understand this fact, then it’s easy to get that healing happens when you lift your vibration.
For example, people tell me they feel instantly better walking into my studio.
Of course, there is no accident to the environment I have established. I clear the energy frequently. I dust, vacuum and wash windows regularly. Orchids reach out to all my guests. I diffuse all kinds of organic essential oils. Crystals of every color line the windows between my orchids. The giant glass windows look out over my all-organic garden, a blue jar fountain, apple blossom double begonias, two bird feeders and acres of undisturbed forest across the street. It’s a place of undisturbed peace.
Literally anything and anyone can get better in this setting.
You can lift your own vibration very intentionally, and in the process, cure yourself of all sorts of ills by simply paying attention to your frequency, energy and vibration.
Here are a few simple ideas:
- Get outside in nature
- Listen to music
- Rewrite the old, boring and untrue story you have been telling yourself about what you think is wrong with you, your life or how you grew up
- Diffuse essential oils
- Do something for somebody else, most especially a person who can never repay you
- Forgive everybody for everything you think they did wrong
- Clean out your closets and donate all unused items to people who can actually use them
- Take an Epsom salt bath for 20 minutes to clear your aura
- Stop seeing other people as broken – know that everybody already has all the resources they need to move forward, even if it’s just a phone number
- Put the energy of your emotions into sound – sing, groan, cry, shout or laugh
- Practice deep breathing exercises
- If you catch yourself in a negative thought, choose the best possible thought in any moment
- Exercise every day to move your energy
- Take a new route home or drive a different way to work
- Hike to the top of a mountain to get the bigger view
- If you are in constant motion, habitually over scheduled, spend a weekend at home doing nothing
- Write a gratitude list
- Watch the sun set, the moon rise or get up early to watch the dawn break
- Eat fresh food – the energy of pure organic fruits and vegetables immediately changes your vibration at a cellular level
- Set your intention to communicate at a soul to soul level, rather than an ego to ego level, with other people
- Give up the need to win, be right or persuade other people of your point of you
- Listen to your soul, not just your demanding, insatiable ego – your soul probably has different goals
- Notice the people who naturally uplift you
- Care for a dog or a cat – even if you are unable to have your own pet, you can dog or cat sit for your neighbors
- Open all the windows and let in fresh air when the weather allows
- Notice all the times you tell yourself you CAN’T do something, and change your language to say I CHOOSE NOT TO instead (feel the difference, for example, between “I CAN’T LOSE WEIGHT” AND “I CHOOSE NOT TO LOSE WEIGHT”)
- Drink water – all your neurotransmitters work in water and you can’t think clearly if you are dehydrated
- Walk barefoot
- Allow other people to follow their own life path – nothing will exhaust you faster than trying to control freak your way through other people
- Bless every event that happens – you may not yet know why it’s good for you
- Go to bed lights out no later than 10:30 p.m.
- For one week, give up all goals and just see what happens when you follow energy rather than forcing things to happen
- Look your best every day
- Ask for guidance about what color to wear each day
- Bless your food before you eat it
- Practice asking for guidance about small choices so that it’s easy to get answers about big choices
- Draw, paint, knit, crochet, bead, write or play a musical instrument
- Give yourself permission to let go of all that no longer serves you
- Discover your unique talents and express them
- Stay out of other people’s emotions – you only waste your energy and you can’t grow for them
- Remember what you wanted to do when you grew up – your inner child probably was onto something
- Take your power back from authority figures – whether they be your parents, your boss, doctors or anybody you think has a bigger say in your life than you do
- Ask yourself, “If this was my last day, how would I live it?” Do it now!
- Stop waiting to be happy – you don’t need to lose weight, find a partner, get a new job or have more money – choose to be happy NOW
- Fill your home and office with plants, especially flowers and preferentially orchids, as orchids are the most evolved flowers on the face of the earth
- Say I am sorry when you make a mistake and mean it
You can lift your vibration easily, in the process making yourself happier and healthier day by day.