Over the past year, our need for meaningful social connection has become more apparent than ever.
In this interview for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan interviews Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco, co-creators of Forrest Yoga and self avowed twin flames.
What is a twin flame?
Many so-called relationship experts have differing views about this kind of relationship, but according to Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco you have only one twin flame in this life time.
Many people long to find a soul mate, someone with whom they can share their true authentic self.
Ana and Jose believe you may have many soul mates throughout your life.
Soul mates may include not only romantic partners but also others with whom you share a deep connection. These may not be the easiest relationships because they prod you to grow spiritually.
Your twin flame, on the other hand, empowers you to share the ultimate expression of an unconditionally loving relationship.
Jose Calarco wrote a song, “Twin Flames” to celebrate his relationship with Ana Forrest. You can listen to his song at this link.
Ana Forrest founded Forrest Yoga years ago. I had the great privilege of studying with her when she came to Atlanta and have always admired her strength not only as a yoga teacher but also as an empowered woman.
Ana met Jose Calarco when she toured Australia. As they relate in this interview, you will probably not find your twin flame at a bar – they bumped into each other in an elevator!
Jose Calarco is director of the Australian indigenous dance company Descendance Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Dance Theater. He had been scheduled to perform at a yoga studio where Ana was speaking.
Since then, Ana and Jose have been co-creating Forrest Yoga for the past eight years.
Whether you are looking for love or are already in a relationship and want to experience more soul fulfilling happiness, what Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco have to share will open your heart.
Questions addressed in this interview include:
- Ana Forest and Jose Calarco, even though you are leaders in yoga and personal transformation, we are talking today about your relationship as twin flames. In your experience, what is a twin flame?
- Ana would you share your story of how you met Jose?
- Jose would you share your story of how you met Ana?
- How can someone recognize their twin flame?
- In your experience, what is the difference between a soul mate and a twin flame?
- How does your relationship as twin flames empower your work together?
- Are there any specific challenges of living and working together as twin flames?
- In your experience, how can people who are wanting to have deeper, more fulfilling intimate relationships prepare themselves to find their twin flame?
- In your opinion, for people who are already in a relationship, is there anything they can do to deepen their connection with their intimate partner to experience what you experience as twin flames?
- At this time in our collective evolution on the planet, are there any messages you wish to share to empower others to experience greater love in their lives?
What is healing? Healing happens when you find your twin flame.
You can learn more about Jose Calarco’s Descendance Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Dance Theater at this link.
If you enjoyed my interview with Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco, please subscribe to my Youtube channel at this link.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, please email catherine@catherinecarrigan or call 678-612-8816. If you are calling internationally, please call me at the same number through WhatsApp so I can return your call toll free!