You can clear layers of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from your mind and body using this simple technique from Total Body Modification (TBM), a system of healing that includes techniques from acupuncture, naturopathy, radionics and chiropractic.
During this time when the human race is collectively experiencing the trauma of coronavirus, I wanted to teach everyone this simple technique so that you can restore balance to your nervous system and stay out of the stress.
What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
According to the Mayo Clinic, “Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that’s triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.”
From my perspective as a medical intuitive healer, all illness begins in your energetic field and moves into your physical body.
You store your emotional reactions to the events you have experienced or witnessed in the organs of your body.
According to the NHS in England, causes of PTSD include:
- serious accidents
- physical or sexual assault
- abuse, including childhood or domestic abuse
- exposure to traumatic events at work, including remote exposure
- serious health problems, such as being admitted to intensive care
- childbirth experiences, such as losing a baby
- war and conflict
The NHS reports that PTSD develops in about 1 in 3 people who experience severe trauma.
I believe that people all over the world are currently experiencing PTSD as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic.
Yesterday the head of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, declared the coronavirus “an enemy against humanity.”
As each of us may be experiencing severe threats to our health, money, relationships, loved ones and jobs, it is understandable that many of us may be reacting to these times of extreme change by going into PTSD.
When you are stuck in PTSD, your body secretes the stress hormones cortisol and adrenalin which unfortunately suppress your immune system further.
This constant rush of stress hormones depletes your brain chemistry leading to anxiety and depression.
Your amygdalae – the survival centers of your brain – then keep you in fight, flight or freeze, making it more difficult to operate out of your frontal lobes where you are able to think clearly enough to make rational decisions.
It’s important to get out of PTSD so your immune system and brain can function optimally .
Here’s how to use this simple technique from Total Body Modification to clear PTSD:
- In quick succession, flick upwards on your belly button, a point just inside your right armpit and two points on either side of your belly button.
- For the next 30 seconds, while inhaling, exhaling and breathing deeply, rub on both sides of your forehead up and out.
You can watch how I demonstrate this natural healing technique in the video above.
Now here are a few important caveats:
- You may have multiple layers of PTSD.
- As a medical intuitive healer, I typically determine how many layers of PTSD you actually have. If you can use kinesiology, muscle test how many layers of PTSD you are suffering from and don’t be surprised if it’s more than one.
- If you have more than one layer of PTSD, repeat this procedure and add one additional flick for each layer. I also explain this in the video. So, for example, on your second layer, you flick your belly button twice, the point just inside your right armpit twice and the two points on either side of your belly button twice. The correction rubbing across the forehead is always the same. Continue adding one flick for each acupressure point for each additional layer until you have cleared all layers.
- Because PTSD affects your physical body, energetic system, emotions, thought processes and even soul, there may be other effects that you need to address to heal completely. Whenever I do a medical intuitive reading, I explain what’s going on with you on all of these five levels. I can also work with you over time to clear the trauma out of your mind-body system.
I wanted to teach everyone this simple technique so that you can begin to unwind the stress out of your own nervous system while living through the worldwide trauma of the coronavirus.
Another technique that is incredibly helpful for clearing PTSD is breathwork.
Breathing exercises move the energy of stuck emotions out of your mind-body system and restore balance to your nervous system.
As a service to my readers. my Amazon number 1 bestselling book The Little Book of Breathwork will be available for FREE in ebook format from March 17-21. You will be able to download the ebook version of The Little Book of Breathwork for FREE at this link. If you live outside the U.S. and are unable to download the FREE ebook, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email it to you via Wetransfer.com. This will help strengthen everybody’s lungs, give you a tool that will actually work to lower anxiety and give people who are suffering methods to continue to breathe even when their lung function feels challenged.
So far this week that I know about, The Little Book of Breathwork has reached readers in Canada, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Chile, Nigeria, Costa Rica, Wales, England, South Africa and all across the U.S.
Given that coronavirus causes respiratory distress within the first five days of contracting the illness, sharing information about how to improve your breathing through yoga exercises, hand mudras and affirmations couldn’t be more critical.
For years I have taught the eight minute breathing routine I teach in The Little Book of Breathwork to countless clients suffering from anxiety.
Typically you can cut your anxiety at least by 50 percent in a mere eight minutes simply by following the eight breathing exercises I teach in The Little Book of Breathwork.
What is healing? Healing happens when you get out of PTSD and restore healthy balance to your nervous system.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, email email@example.com or call 678-612-8816. If you are outside the U.S., please call via WhatsApp. I can work with you from anywhere in the world by phone, Skype or Zoom video conference.
Resources to Cope with the Coronavirus Pandemic