There are times in life when you may feel overwhelmed by suicidal thoughts.
You may be consciously aware of feeling suicidal or you may have suppressed these feelings for so long that they show up in self destructive behavior.
Signs that you may be operating out of self destruct include:
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feeling worthless
- Feeling alone in the world
- Suicidal ideation
- Chronic depression and anxiety
- Addiction to drugs (legal or illegal), alcohol and other harmful substances
- Shutting down loved ones who you know are trying to help you
- Driving too fast
- Pissing off your boss
- Overeating, under eating, disordered eating patterns
- Cutting your wrists or other acts of self harm
- Believing that you can’t be helped
- Concluding that no one loves you
- Giving up
- Severe illness
- Refusing to get the help you know you need
- Planning acts of mass destruction
- Inability to recover from the loss of a loved one through death or divorce
As a medical intuitive healer, I do all my work prayerfully.
My guidance has been telling me for some time that I need to create a video demonstrating how to clear self destruct.
Here are the kinds of clients I have helped who have suffered from self destruct:
- People suffering from severe chronic depression and anxiety
- Cancer patients
- Suicidal people
- Those caught in a seemingly hopeless cycle of addiction
- People with severe low self esteem
- People who have broken up with an intimate partner
- Those who have been abused for so long in so many ways they have internalized the messages to take themselves out of the picture.
I learned how to clear self destruct years ago when I studied Total Body Modification (TBM).
The general understanding is that you hold emotions in your organs.
The belief that you hold your emotions not just in your mind but also in your body is a well-established principle of natural healing.
Here’s how you can clear self destruct:
- Determine how many layers of self destruct you are suffering from. As I mentioned in the video, if you are feeling self destructive more than likely there will be multiple layers. I have worked with clients who have had so many layers of destruct that clearing the layers has either taken up the entire session or they needed to come back for another session.
- In successive order, flick upwards on the xyphoid process, liver, spleen and mid brow.
- Rub horizontally across the forehead while inhaling, exhaling and breathing.
- For the second layer, flick twice on the xyphoid process, twice on the liver, twice on the spleen and then rub as per usual across the mid brow while inhaling, exhaling and breathing.
- For the third layer, flick each organ three times and then rub as per usual across the mid brow while inhaling, exhaling and breathing.
- Continue increasing the flicks on each organ system and clearing across the forehead while breathing until you have finished clearing all the layers of self destruct.
As I mentioned, many people who feel trapped by their self destructive patterns refuse to get help.
Refusing to ask for the help you need, feeling like you can not be helped and shutting off offers from well meaning loved ones is unfortunately part of this negative pattern.
If you recognize that you are locked in a self destructive cycle, please get the help you need.
To reach the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline in the US please call 1-800-273-8255.
Around the world you can find a list of toll free crisis lines at this link.
To find how to heal depression naturally without drugs, please read or listen to the audiobook version of Banish the Blues Now.
What is healing? Healing happens when you recognize that you are a soul who has a body, that you have been blessed to be given a body in this lifetime and that you have a soul purpose that you and you alone are here to fulfill.
Your words, your presence, your energy matter.
We need you.
Whether you realize it or not, you are already a VIP – a vibrational interference pattern. Your energy is unique to you.
No one else exactly like you has ever been born.
You deserve to be fully alive, feeling good and sharing the gift of your life with others.