You can learn how to get rid of pain naturally by learning how to avoid pro-inflammatory foods in your diet.
Relieving pain and suffering is a huge part of what I do in my work as a medical intuitive healer, nutritionist, yoga teacher, qi gong teacher and kinesiologist.
Typically, I can cut your pain by HALF just by empowering you to improve your diet.
So here’s my professional secret:
Nobody in their right mind eats CATS.
Usually, if I explain this to you, your first impulse would be to laugh out loud.
Laughing alone will help you to remember it.
If you have been truly suffering, more than likely you are willing to do whatever it takes to escape the clutches of your pain.
So what are CATS?
CATS are pro-inflammatory foods that increase the levels of inflammation in your body:
And the friends of CATS:
- Fried foods
Now if you know anything at all about actual cats, you know they have a mind of their own.
They can not and will not be controlled.
If they’re out, they want to come in.
If you keep them in, they want to go out.
Cats are the crazy makers of the pet world.
If you think you have any control whatsoever over cats, you’re wrong.
And so it is with caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, sugar and their friends fried foods and gluten – not only the most pain-inducing substances on the planet next to bashing your head against the sidewalk but also the food groups you are least likely going to be able to control if you play with them regularly.
CATS and their friends are highly addictive.
If you play with them long enough, they can take charge of your life, just like their furry four-legged cousins who sit on the dining room table, spread cat hair on your favorite jacket and give you a dirty look if you ask them even nicely to behave any differently than they want to do.
You can even get to the point where you actually believe you could never ever give them up:
- Forego morning coffee? Catherine, you must be nuts.
- Reduce or eliminate beer, wine, mixed drinks? Catherine, you clearly have no social life.
- Give up cigarettes, cigarillos, cigars, chewing tobacco? Catherine, you would have to send me to a desert island for a month and even that might not work should you choose to return to civilization.
- Sugar, candy, soft drinks, high fructose corn syrup? Now Catherine you are REALLY getting on my nerves!
- Fried foods, French fries, fried chicken – these are major food groups in the South.
- Gluten? Aside from the fact that it’s been sprayed with glyphosate, a.k.a. Roundup, which causes cancer, infertility, multiple sclerosis, autism, heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, obesity, depression and Alzheimer’s disease, you may be totally devoted to your morning toast, cookies, cakes and pies.
But then one day you wake up in so much pain you can hardly stand yourself.
You’re on every legal drug your doctor can prescribe and tried all the ones from the drugstore too and you can hardly walk around the block, raise your arm, bend over at the waist and tie your shoes or lift your finger without wondering what the hell happened to you.
Is it really worth it – to allow the CATS and their undermining friends to rule your life?
If you don’t believe me, look up the pro-inflammatory effects by visiting InflammationFactor.com. This site clearly explains the connection between what you put in your mouth and the pain that you feel.
Foods that have a negative number on the Inflammation Index, such as:
- French fries -51
- Fruit cocktail in heavy syrup -49
Are PRO inflammatory and make you hurt more.
Foods that have a positive number on the Inflammation Index, such as:
- Acerola cherries +342
- Asparagus, cooked +38
Are ANTI inflammatory and make you hurt less.
When you make the effort to eliminate your CATS and their pain-causing friends fried foods and gluten, you discover how much better you feel even without over the counter or prescription painkillers, NSAIDs, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Stomach problems, including bleeding, ulcers and stomach upset
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention
- Kidney problems
- Heart problems
Some people have so many other health issues that even their doctors advise against painkillers.
- Anyone with decreased kidney or liver function
- Patients with Crohn’s or colitis
- Ulcers, gastritis sufferers
- Asthma patients
- GERD, acid reflux and hiatal hernia patients
- Anyone allergic to aspirin, other NSAIDS
- People taking blood thinners
- Pregnant women
- Anyone who drinks more than 7 alcoholic beverages per week or more than 2 per day
- Over 65
What is healing? Healing happens when you stop allowing CATS to rule your life.
If you have been suffering from pain, set up an appointment today by calling 678-612-8816 or emailing email@example.com to learn how to get rid of pain naturally.