How to Stop the Cycle of Endless Diets and Be Slim for Good
If you have made yourself sick and tired from endless dieting, you need to hear what Maurice Horwitz, author of the Amazon No. 1 bestseller My Life As A Diet: Understanding and Healing for Never-Ending Dieters, has to say in this interview for the Natural Healing Show on UK Health Radio.
Maurice’s book is so true, so profound and so life-changing that in my professional opinion if you really want to achieve your ideal size, you can throw out every other diet book you have ever read or purchased and just follow the advice in this one.
Like many people, Maurice spent most of his life on one diet after the other, losing weight, gaining weight and being bullied by others from the time he was a child.
He did not learn to free himself from this cycle of outward and inward abuse until he began changing his internal dialogue.
If you have faced the same dilemma, I urge you to listen to my interview with Maurice and follow the thought diet he prescribes in My Life As A Diet: Understanding and Healing for Never-Ending Dieters.
Some of what you will learn in our interview:
- Affirmations you can use to boost your self-esteem and change your relationship with your body.
- Why diets alone can’t overcome a poor self image.
- How to accept yourself right now, just the way you are.
- How to forgive yourself for years of unsuccessful dieting.
- Why it’s so important to feel gratitude for the food you eat.
- Why focusing on being healthy will get you to where you want to look.
- How trying to be perfect is making you miserable.
- Why the images in social media you see of six-pack abs and bone-thin models aren’t helping or actually inspiring you.
- How to get unstuck if you’ve been struggling with your weight for years.
Maurice was born in Houston, Texas, USA, where he still lives today.
His education includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree in theater arts, and a Masters Degree in business. He had hoped to have a career in show business but his life journey led him down a totally different path.
He became a tax accountant and worked with the U.S. Government for twenty-six years. Maurice retired early to with his intention to dramatically change his life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
One of his goals was to write a book to help the world’s overweight populous and accomplished his goal with his bestselling book. He shares information from his book covering the all-important missing link in addressing the obesity crisis.
Maurice and I agree – it’s not the calories, it’s not the carbs, it’s not the fat grams and it’s not what you’re eating – it’s your relationship with yourself that really must change if you want to achieve and maintain your ideal size.
The Natural Healing Show empowers you to achieve exceptional levels of health and well-being through discovering the healing power of nature and natural health.
Follow The Natural Healing Show through the social media at the following links:
If you are interested in being a guest on The Natural Healing Show, please email Catherine Carrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 678-612-8816.