Is Money More Important Than Health?
Over the years as a medical intuitive healer, I have worked with clients of every socioeconomic group:
- Multimillionaires (to my knowledge I have not worked with any billionaires)
- Mere millionaires
- Middle class
- Lower class
- People on various forms of government assistance, including disability
- Poverty level, no health insurance
You would think that there would be a different mentality between all these folks at various income levels with regards to their thinking and behavior about their personal health.
Surprisingly, I am here to report, no.
Your relationship with money is separate and independent of your relationship with your health.
You can have a lousy relationship with your health no matter how little or how much money you have.
Years ago, one of my clients who used to like to tell me that he was worth $15 million came in one day. “The stock market was down last week,” he reported. “Can you give me a discount?”
I just looked at him and laughed!
Unemployed clients sometimes ask if I charge on a sliding scale. The answer is no.
I offer a tremendous amount of FREE information through my two websites www.catherinecarrigan.com and www.unlimitedenergynow.com. You can print out recipes, watch FREE exercise videos and read countless blogs about what to do and how to do it. If you have access to the internet anywhere in the world, this is all FREE.
I offer a wealth of low-cost information in my books, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness and Unlimited Energy Now and in my upcoming book Banish the Blues Now. My most expensive book is $17.95 if you buy the paperback.
If you simply read the websites or any of the books and followed 5 percent of the recommendations, you could be fabulously healthy.
Now here is something to chew over.
Many people mistakenly believe that their relationship with money would improve if they simply had MORE.
I am here to report – having worked with the multimillionaires all the way down to poverty level people – the answer is NO.
If you think you never have enough, you never have enough no matter the bottom line on your checking account, 401K, personal wealth asset management statement or disability payout.
If you are obsessed with money, you remain in survival mode operating out of your amygdala, the two tiny control mechanisms in your brain that keep you in fight, flight or freeze.
Are you fighting being healthy?
Are you running away from being healthy?
Are you in stall, freeze or inaction?
If so, you are in survival mode regardless of what your bank account reports. This will keep your stress hormones running high and your brain chemistry challenged no matter how many antidepressants or anti anxiety medications you throw down your throat.
When I trained in medical intuitive healing, I learned how to clear money issues because a surprising number of people allow their relationship with money to get in the way of being healthy.
I have taught an entire two day class to clear money and business issues many times.
People are always amazed to discover that their experience of life all boils down to their core beliefs.
If you believe it’s difficult for you to be wealthy, guess what?
If you believe it’s difficult for you to be healthy, hmmm……
If you are participating in the largest cult in the world, difficult, you may find it challenging to be either wealthy or healthy.
How do you begin unwinding these patterns:
- Write down what you actually believe about money. Be honest. Is it easy or impossible to manifest everything you need?
- Write down your thoughts and beliefs about your personal health. If while writing about your health any information whatsoever comes up about money, bingo, you will need to clear your money beliefs before you can achieve any measurable level of sustainable health.
What are some examples of lousy money and health beliefs?
Let me give you some examples of what I hear day after day, week after week:
- “I can’t get well because I can’t afford nutritional supplements.” What if you could be healthy and never had to take a vitamin, mineral, herb or any other natural healing remedy? What if it was just easy?
- “I have to work 80 hours a week to support my family.” What if you could provide everything your family needs without having to give away your personal health?
- “My job keeps me so busy I don’t have time to exercise.” The truth is you either make something a priority or you have an excuse for it.
What is healing? Healing happens when we take the time to discover what is really going on with our thoughts and beliefs.
If you are interested in learning more about how your money beliefs may be affecting your health and how to clear them, please call Catherine Carrigan at 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com for a FREE 15 minute consultation.