Join Amazon No. 1 best selling author Catherine Carrigan on the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio.
Host Yara Ghrewati discusses Banish the Blues Now, Catherine’s third Amazon No. 1 best seller.
- Thursday, November 5 at 11 a.m. GMT/6 a.m. EST OR 11 p.m. GMT/6 p.m. EST
- Monday, November 9 at 11 a.m. GMT/6 a.m. EST OR 11 p.m. GMT/6 p.m. EST
- Thursday, November 12 at 11 a.m. GMT/6 a.m. EST OR 11 p.m. GMT/6 p.m. EST
- Monday, November 16 at 11 a.m. GMT/6 a.m. EST OR 11 p.m. GMT/6 p.m. EST
You can listen for FREE to the recording of the podcast on the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio at this link.
What you will learn:
- How to banish your blues for good
- How to take advantage of natural healing remedies for depression
- How psychiatric medications affect us – both individually and culturally
- How psychiatric medications affect your brain development
- Why you may be better off getting to the root cause
- Fantastic holistic resources available now to make you feel better
The Natural Healing show invites listeners to discover the world of natural living and healing shared by the knowledge of different therapists, yogis, healers, professionals, teachers and indigenous cultures from around the world.
Host Yara Ghrewati is a survival and bush craft instructor, photographer, expedition leader, belly dance teacher and radio presenter.
Yara spent time living in the jungles of South East Asia with remote tribal communities and learned about plant medicine in the Amazon rainforest. She has been playing the didgeridoo for 14 years and learned to circular breathe in the jungles of Borneo.
“It is in the rain forest where I became fascinated with indigenous knowledge of survival and medicinal plants,” Yara says. “I have always had a strong interest in natural healing and have worked within the field advising others on various natural healing therapies. I completed my Reiki 2 practitioner course and am certificate in Indian Head Massage.”
Yara Ghrewati hosts a public Natural Healing group on Facebook that you are welcome to join. This group includes natural healing practitioners from all over the world who discuss how you can benefit from holistic alternative medicine, food healing and natural supplements.
After the show has broadcast, you are welcome to listen to Yara and Catherine at your convenience at this link.