Join medical intuitive healer and author Catherine Carrigan on The Optimum Human podcast with hosts Brian McKay and Klaud Petrulis.
Listen to the show for FREE at this link.
What you will learn:
- How a chance encounter with Sue Maes, my mentor in healing, led to my career as a medical intuitive healer
- How a medical intuitive reading can help you understand what is going on with the levels of your body
- Why it’s crucial for you to understand how you receive intuitive information
- Why the artist Michelangelo stands the test of time as the optimum human
- Why even if you are working hard on your nutrition or lifestyle you may still be struggling with your health
- What books from Dr. David Hawkins M.D. I would take to read on a desert island
The Optimum Human is a project created by Brian McKay of painfreefitnessonline.com and Klaud Petrulis of coachklaud.com.
The goal of the podcast is to help people around the world thrive in all aspects of life including, but not limited to, health, fitness, nutrition and beyond.
Host Brian McKay says:
“As a Holistic Health Coach, I love every day working with my highly-motivated clients to achieve the health, vitality, and fitness that they desire. It’s still amazing to me that out of sheer personal necessity, I was able to find my passion in life.
Unlike most personal trainers, I am an exercise coach who thrives on working with people with injuries. Helping you utilize real gym exercises to get out of pain and get you stronger all at the same time. You get to work smarter, not harder.”
Visit Brian’s website at this link and sign up to get his FREE guide “What I Wish Everyone Knew About Chronic Pain.”
Klaud Petrulis says:
“I’m a fitness professional who specializes in Fitness and Lifestyle Coaching. Some call me a personal trainer, but I do much more than that.
I holistically coach my clients towards success using the principles of proper sleep, nutrition, exercise, and stress management. My goal is to bring health and fitness to everyone around the world.”
Visit Klaud’s website to read great articles such as “4 Reasons Why You Aren’t Losing Fat (And What to Do About It” by clicking on this link.
Sign up for the FREE newsletter for The Optimum Human to receive their ebook, Blueprint to the Optimum Life, the top 10 tips for living the optimum life and more by clicking on this link.