When it’s cold outside it’s natural for you to feel chilly inside your body.
If you live in a house full of mold, you may suffer from sinus congestion, itchy eyes and chronic immune problems.
When you surround yourself with loving, caring people, you find it easy to feel supported, to show up as your true self and to be the best you can be.
It’s a law of physics that you come into energetic resonance with everything and everyone around you.
This is the basis of Feng shui, the science of cultivating your environment so that you can be healthiest, happiest and most prosperous.
That’s why your parents advised you to choose your friends carefully.
That’s why the most important decisions you ever make will be about who you marry, the jobs you accept and the home you choose.
In the past year, we have lived through tremendous turbulence as our culture coped with the fallout of coronavirus and the U.S. presidential election.
As I wrote in my blog about on Nov. 3, 2020, many people expected the day of the election to be the most stressful day of their lives.
The outcome took four days to clarify.
The after shocks continue to this day.
Finally, last week, the conflict culminated in the storming of the United States Capitol for the first time since 1814.
Watching violence on TV, listening to the impeachment of the current president for the second time in four years and reading stories about the attacks on police officers, it would be very easy to go into energetic resonance with this high level of chaos.
What happens when you resonate with chaos?
- You feel anxious
- You feel depressed
- You despair with hopelessness
- You feel suicidal
- You question everything you once held certain
- You distrust other people
- You no longer believe the universe is a friendly place
- You feel angry with people who don’t agree with you
Even if you are not a highly sensitive person it would be easy to lose your head under such circumstances.
But that would not be to your benefit!
Let your peace be bigger than the chaos.
At times like this, cultivating your own inner peace is more important than ever.
When you yourself stand grounded in the certainty of who you are, your purpose and your own inner light, you provide a beacon by which you and everyone around you can navigate.
You keep your head, think logically and can plan your next steps carefully.
How can you cultivate peace right now?
- Use a hand mudra for peace that I teach at this link
- Read spiritual texts
- Practice yoga, tai chi and qi gong
- Walk in nature
- Spend time with loved ones
- Stay firm in your life mission
- Practice breathing exercises such as I teach in The Little Book of Breathwork to clear your stress
- Do something for someone who can never repay you
- Be the answer to someone else’s prayers. I write about how at this link.
- Ask for guidance every morning so that your soul can move in the divine direction
- Forgive others easily, knowing that when people are stressed they are not at their best
- Give and receive hugs
- Create a sacred space in your home
- Clean out clutter to provide order so you and your family can fully relax
- Take time off when you recognize you feel overloaded
- Admire all that is beautiful, kind and loving in the world
What is healing? Healing happens when you radiate the light of your own inner peace.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, please email catherine@catherinecarrigan or call 678-612-8816. If you are calling internationally, please call me at the same number through WhatsApp so I can return your call toll free!