Master The Emotional Intelligence Of Your Heart
One of the most important ways to improve your health is to master the emotional intelligence of your heart.
If you study the body, as I do, you will discover that every part of your physical body – every organ, every muscle and quite literally each and every one of your cells – holds the emotions that you have been feeling throughout every moment of your life.
You can learn more about which emotions affect specific organs by downloading the FREE chart Emotions and Your Health on my website.
The primary emotions that affect your heart include:
- Self confidence
- Self esteem
- Self worth
- Self doubt
As a medical intuitive and a kinesiologist, if I discover that your heart is stressed, I will ask your mind/b0dy/soul which emotions are causing your heart to malfunction and determine how you can improve your attitude.
You can do all the physical healing you want – all the surgery, all the drugs, all the supplements – but until and unless you change the underlying attitude that stressed your heart to begin with, you will continue to suffer from problems.
Few people are aware how instantaneously every thought you think and every emotion you feel affects literally every organ in the body.
If you were to look at your own EKG, or heart rhythm read out, you would see for yourself the subtle variations in your own heart rhythm.
When your heart is very healthy, your EKG comes into what is called coherence. That means that your heart rhythm goes into this beautiful, graceful wave. When this happens, your EEG and your EKG synchronize and you access your highest intelligence.
You also produce DHEA, the mother hormone and number one anti-aging hormone.
And your brain produces your own feel-good neurotransmitters.
Your EKG is somewhere between 30 to 60 times more powerful than your EEG. So no matter how smart you think you are, your heart is even more powerful than your brain.
When we are around other people, our heart rhythms literally synchronize. Everybody synchronizes to the most powerful biological oscillator.
Nothing bring your heart into coherence as quickly as love, gratitude and true appreciation.
When you take the time to feel love, gratitude and appreciation, you quite literally become a powerful attractor field for other beneficial energies. Since like attracts like, you attract other powerful individuals who make your life happier and easier.
If your heart is stressed in any way, follow these steps:
- Ask yourself which negative emotion is stressing your heart. Use the list above for starters. Perhaps you are feeling more than one negative emotion, some of which may not be listed here.
- Ask yourself what age or ages throughout your life triggered the negative emotion. Often, you experienced a stressful life event and never quite got over it. Whatever you are feeling deep down gets projected out onto the world, so even if the pattern started at an earlier age you may continue to feel that now.
- Determine the positive attitude that would bring you into coherence. You could come up with an affirmation, such as, ‘I LOVE MY LIFE.” Or, “I AM A LIGHT OF GOD’S LOVE EVERYWHERE I GO WITH EVERYONE I MEET.”
- Ask yourself what tools you already know would allow you to make the shift on the emotional level. Sometimes it’s something you already know, such as meditation, or spending more time actually doing the things you love with the people you care about. Maybe you could ask how you can love more deeply or appreciate what you already have.
- If you are unable to clear the emotions completely yourself, call me for an appointment. In my practice, I have quite literally hundreds of techniques that I use to empower you to clear your emotional blocks. Everybody has hidden aspects – literally everybody – so often it takes a neutral observer to open up the parts of yourself that you have not been able to face on your own.
What is healing? Healing happens when we take the time to bring our heart into coherence by feeling love, gratitude and appreciation.