Navigation Menu+

Prayers for Guidance from Unlimited Intuition Now

Posted on Feb 22, 2016 by in Blog | 0 comments

Prayers for Guidance from Unlimited Intuition Now

One of the quickest ways to live your life by divine guidance is to turn to the inner habit of prayer.

Nothing gets your ego out of the way as quickly and effectively as prayers for guidance.

In my latest book, Unlimited Intuition Now, I have put together a series of prayers for guidance that you can turn to when you are seeking direction in your life.

There are three ways you can put these prayers into good use in your life:

  1. You can listen to these prayers for FREE at this link on my website. I recorded all the prayers for guidance from my latest book so that you can listen when you are seeking inspiration, comfort and divine alignment. You will hear my voice leading you in the prayers.
  2. You can download the audiobook for Unlimited Intuition Now and listen while driving, exercising or in the quiet of your own home. The audiobook was recorded by professional reader Holly Parsons.
  3. You can read the book in ebook or paperback and record these prayers in your own voice on your smartphone.

In order to access our intuition, we need to set aside our ego mind.

Our ego gets in the way of our divine pathway because we think we know what we know but what we actually do know is limited. Even scientists will confirm that only 4 percent of the known universe can be quantified. The other 96 percent must be navigated by our soul.

Prayers for guidance open this pathway by establishing a soul connection with the divine.

Personally, I listen to prayers for guidance whenever I go for a walk. I recorded these prayers in my own voice and find myself feeling deeply comforted and uplifted whenever I take the time to listen.

Prayers for guidance are just some of the wonderful techniques you will learn by reading or listening to Unlimited Intuition Now.

Prayers in Unlimited Intuition Now include:

  • Prayer for Clairaudience
  • Prayer for Claircognizance
  • Prayer for Clairsentience
  • Prayer for Clairvoyance
  • Prayer for Companionship
  • Prayer for Life Direction
  • Prayer for My Body
  • Prayer for My Career
  • Prayer for Peace
  • Prayer for Strength
  • Prayer for Spiritual Community
  • Prayer for My Reader

How you else will benefit by reading or listening to Unlimited Intuition Now:

  •  Learn how to read the energy in your chakras with a pendulum
  • Tune in to read your own body
  • Discover how to read the body of another person
  • Discern how much life force is in your food
  • Focus to tell if food is really good for your body
  • Practice how to muscle test yourself
  • Raise your vibration to listen to your angels
  • Get your ego out of the way so you can listen to divine guidance
  • Stay connected with loved ones when you are apart
  • Open your psychic centers of clairaudience, claircognizance, clairsentience and clairvoyance
  • Avoid other people’s ego projections to see what’s really going on
  • Protect your energy so you feel safe and grounded at all times and in all places
  • Stay out of trouble in dangerous situations Understand how your different psychic gifts actually work
  • Deepen your connection to God and feel supported on all level

Here is my prayer for you, the reader of my book:

HEAVENLY FATHER,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWEET SPIRIT WHO HAS BEEN ABSORBING THE INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK.

I ASK THAT THESE REVELATIONS BE ACCEPTED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE CELLULAR LEVEL, BLESSING THIS READER WITH HOPE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, PROSPERITY, INSIGHT, TRANSFORMATION, MIRACLES AND ALL THE JOY THAT LIFE CAN BRING.

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING THE DIVINE CONNECTION TO BE MADE SO THAT THIS DEAR READER KNOWS AND EXPERIENCES WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE AN INSPIRED LIFE.

THANK YOU, GOD, THANK YOU, GOD, THANK YOU, GOD.

AMEN.

 

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *