Just published: The Difference Between Pain and Suffering, My 8th Book & 6th Amazon No. 1 Bestseller.
The Difference Between Pain and Suffering is a complete handbook for hope and healing for pain relief without drugs. Written by medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan, this book outlines tips you can follow to restore your health naturally. Drug overdose is now the No. 1 cause of death for Americans under the age of 50. Learn how to feel good without opioids or over-the-counter medication.
- Your Physical Body: Learn how to heal pain through nutrition, yoga, posture exercise, restorative movement, juices and smoothies and food healing.
- Your Energy Body: Take advantage of the hidden secrets of your chakras, energy healing, Reiki, balancing your acupuncture meridians and breathing exercises.
- Your Emotional Body: Release the emotional stress behind your suffering, overcome your broken heart, understand the messages from your body and let go of the payoffs for chronic pain.
- Your Mental Body: Change your story to think like a rich and healthy person.
- Your Spiritual Body: Raise your vibration past pain and suffering and learn how to comfort others when all you have to give is love.
This book includes an appendix with 41 therapeutic yoga exercises, charts and directions on how to balance your own acupuncture meridians and recipes for radiant health.
The Difference Between Pain and Suffering reached Number 1 in seven categories on Amazon:
- Medicine & Psychology
- Alternative Medicine Reference
- Nutrition for Cancer Prevention
- Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Chronic Pain
Today, Friday, Sept. 8, it went to No. 1 in new releases in paperback in Alternative Medicine Reference.
On Sept. 21, it went to Number 1 in paperback in Nutrition for Cancer Prevention.
On Sept. 27, 2017, it went into Number 1 in paperback in Acupuncture and Acupressure.
As it was released in Kindle, the e-book version, it went into Number 1 in Reference, Homeopathy and Chronic Pain.
Here are a few early reviews from readers:
“No one else could write a better book on ‘The Difference Between Pain and Suffering’ than Catherine Carrigan. Her passion and expertise jumps off the pages and gives you clear, concise explanations of pain versus suffering. She’s able to articulate the difference in a way that no other author can effectively express as she does. She truly is a remarkable motivator and positive medical intuitive healer. This book has saved me lots of time and money. I don’t trust anybody else with my body other than Catherine. She is simply the best and so is this book.”
Tarryn Hoff, Tarryn the Traveling Trainer
“There is SO much good information in this book. I just want to screen shot each page so I can go back and remind myself of stuff. The juicing for your ailments section can not be missed. The information is pure gold!”
- Tony Kessler, editor
- Ramajon Cogan, book cover design and layout
- Diane Fulmer, photographer
- Denise Cassino, Amazon marketing specialist
- Holly Parsons, audiobook reader
- Mike Gustin, audiobook producer
We all put our heart and soul into this book. To order your copy today, please visit the book page on Amazon at this link.
To watch a video interview about the new book, please see my talk with Jean Adrienne: