The Healing Power of Conscious Destruction
Very few people are aware how much the energy of their past holds them back from moving forward.
As William Faulkner said, “The past is never dead. It’s not even past.”
Now that we are in springtime, your soul may be longing to spring forward but your ego may be weighed down by your past.
How can you spring forward?
If you study the wisdom of nature, the healing power of conscious destruction is very much part of the natural order.
The butterfly sheds her chrysalis.
Trees shed their leaves.
Even my beautiful orchids eventually drop their flowers to make the space for new buds to form.
In Chinese medicine, fire element burns away old debris.
If you are finding yourself stuck in your life you may do well to ask yourself how you can employ the healing power of conscious destruction.
You must have the courage to take action to let go of your past in order to spring forward.
How do you take advantage of the healing power of conscious destruction?
Here are three steps you can follow.
Make a list of everything in your life that is no longer working for you. This may include:
- A job that no longer challenges you.
- Unhealthy relationships that cause either you or your partner unhappiness, frustration or anger.
- Hobbies that bore you.
- Clutter in your home or work environment.
- Ways of eating or drinking that fail to sustain your personal energy.
- Habits of inactivity that keep you feeling sluggish.
- Self talk that keeps you in a cycle of low self esteem.
- Unprocessed emotions that weigh you down with anxiety and depression.
- Old beliefs about yourself that no longer reflect who you are.
- Plans that no longer inspire you.
- A daily schedule that keeps you running so hard you have no time to feel how you really feel.
- The first step is awareness – you have to become conscious of what has held you back.
Have the courage to let go:
- Quit the job you hate so much.
- Get out of relationships that no longer serve both of you.
- Stop attending events that simply fill up your time.
- Throw away objects you haven’t used in the past year.
- Don’t even buy junk food.
- Get a grip on your alcohol consumption.
- Turn off the computer, the TV and shut down your cell phone so you recognize what’s really going on.
- Stop telling yourself all the reasons why you think you’re not good enough.
- Face the truth about why you’re really anxious or depressed.
- Question the story running around in your head.
- Give up on dreams that no longer make sense.
- Say no more often to free up your time.
- Even if you can only take one small step, employ the law of physics that states that an object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by a force greater than itself.
Perform a simple ceremony called a burn bowl to clear away old energy:
- You will need a ceramic bowl, a stack of post it notes or paper, a pen or pencil and a box of matches.
- Set your intention to call on the healing power of conscious destruction.
- On a post it or pad of paper, write down old ways of being, thinking, feeling or acting that no longer serve you.
- When you think you have reached the end, light the paper on fire in the bowl and watch it burn.
- Notice if you feel complete.
- As you clear away one layer you may realize there are yet more bits of the past holding you back.
- Write down the next wave of emotions, negative thought patterns and old beliefs.
- Burn the next piece of paper and watch the smoke drift away.
- Repeat the process until you feel complete.
- You can repeat releasing these layers of energy over a period of days, even weeks and months, setting your intention to let go of the past to make the space for beneficial change.
In natural healing, springtime is an ideal time to detoxify your body but the process of self renewal goes way beyond simply clearing out cellular toxins.
You have to recognize that the way you habitually think, feel and act either creates healthy new cells or literally keeps you stuck in a degenerative process that causes disease and aging.
The more you can take action to take advantage of the healing power of conscious destruction the more power you will have to spring forward.
Simply put, the more you can let go, the bigger your forward leap will be.
What is healing? Healing happens when you turn on the power of conscious destruction.
Set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading and healing work to identify and release what’s really been keeping you stuck in the past by calling 678-612-8816 or emailing email@example.com.