Can learning how to become a happier person empower you to overcome a life-threatening illness?
In this interview for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, beloved author Dr. Bernie Siegel explains the healing power of happiness to medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan.
Dr. Siegel is the author of Love, Medicine and Miracles and The Art of Healing as well as many other books. You can find out about his life work at this link.
His career progressed from performing surgery for cancer patients to treating their souls with guided meditations, art therapy and kindness.
Now at nearly age 90, Dr. Siegel still inspires with wisdom he says is channeled by his guardian angel George.
As the author of not just one but two books about how to heal depression naturally without drugs, I have helped countless clients over the years heal this life-long affliction.
Given that the latest research shows 13.2 percent of Americans over the age of 18 are on some form of antidepressants, this is very important information to share. Can little pills really make you happy or is there something else you might need to consider?
Of course, as a medical intuitive healer with 29 years experience in natural healing, I take an integrated approach beginning with identifying and then rooting out the physical causes of depression.
Next steps include doing long-term healing work to resolve the mental, emotional and spiritual causes.
But one of the most important things I ever do with my clients who are depressed is use my medical intuitive skills to identify the top 5 steps you can take right now to be happy.
This has nothing to do with antidepressants, natural healing remedies or any other physical root cause.
It has to do with listening to your soul.
In this interview, Dr. Siegel relates how he has witnessed literally miraculous healings when patients got real with themselves and faced the absolute truth about their soul longing.
Questions addressed in this interview include:
- When a person is facing a life-threatening diagnosis such as cancer, what are the personal qualities that empower a person to be most likely to heal completely?
- You are a medical doctor who has treated countless cancer patients. In your professional opinion, what natural healing approaches work best to complement traditional cancer treatment?
- How important is prayer to the process of healing?
- What is the best way to pray for someone who is ill?
- Many people talk about the metaphysical reasons for disease. In your professional opinion, what is the metaphysical message behind cancer?
- How can a patient with a terminal illness maintain faith during the course of a prolonged and potentially painful treatment?
- You had a near death experience when you were younger. What happened and how did it affect you?
- How do we learn to love our life?
- How can we practice loving our body?
What is healing? Healing happens when you look deeply into your soul and face the truth about what will actually make you happy.
To order my books in paperback, ebook of audiobook please visit the Catherine Carrigan Author Central Page on Amazon at this link.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, please email catherine@catherinecarrigan or call 678-612-8816. If you are calling internationally, please call me at the same number through WhatsApp so I can return your call toll free!