Clairvoyance is your gift of psychic vision.
- Ability to read the energy field or aura around a person
- Receives information through symbols, images and pictures in your mind’s eye
- Capacity to project your energy into other locations around the globe for remote viewing
- Foresight to “see ahead” into future events and situations
- Retroactive vision into the past to witness details of past events and situations
- May catch glimpses of sequential actions
- Ideal for spotting fashion trends
- Understands the symbology and psychology of color
- Great for creating the ideal appearance to fit in to any group or situation
- Best for decorating a space and knowing how to lay out any environment
- Helps you find lost items
- Capacity to shift perspective, such as when you narrow your inner vision to inspect things up close, such as looking inside the organs of the body, or expand to get a wider view, such as observing the building from street level
- May receive images in a dream or daydream
- Good at tracking the messages of nature
- Makes it easier for you to manifest what you want because you have the capacity to visualize the end result
- Sees beyond appearances to what is really going on
- Visionary to see what’s really needed
- Photographic memory
- Ability to see angels
- Tendency to get stuck on a specific picture of how you think your life or other people’s situations should look
- You must interpret the pictures you see in your mind’s eye
- Best psychic sense for creating a believable impression – i.e., “seeing is believing”
- May get confused thinking what you visualize is your imagination rather than guidance from your soul
- So focused on appearance you may miss the underlying feelings or emotions
Energy center for receiving clairvoyance:
- 6th chakra (third eye)
What helps to develop your clairvoyance:
- Relax your gaze and use your peripheral vision to look past a person’s shoulder
- Have a person stand in front of a white wall and notice the transparent colors of their energy field
- Go into a dimly lit room with a mirror and look past your own shoulder
- Pay attention to pictures or images that flash into your mind
- Focus on your third eye when you meditate
- Surround yourself with beauty
- Always look your best
- Let go of judgment so that you allow yourself to observe rather than moralizing or even having opinions about what’s really happening
- Use an eye pillow when you meditate to relax your physical eyes
- Ask your angels to help you see more of what is really going on
- Integrate the right and left hemispheres of your brain in order to open your third eye
- Affirm: I SEE THE TRUTH IN ALL SITUATIONS
- Affirm: I SEE BEYOND THE PICTURE THAT OTHER PEOPLE PROJECT
When I attended Brown University, I majored in art history.
My professor at the time, Kermit Champa, was chairman of the art history department. He was such an amazing teacher I would have majored in tire repairs if that is what he had been instructing about.
It was there at Brown, studying art through the ages, that I began to uncover the very useful gift of photographic memory.
I could be talking about a painting and visualize it in my mind’s eye in great detail, discussing it as if the thing itself was right there in front of me.
Nowadays as a medical intuitive healer, I use the gift of clairvoyance frequently in my work in many useful ways.
Although my primary psychic gift is claircognizance, the prophetic gift of knowing, I am able to see in a very practical way – whether it is visualizing clients far away who I am speaking with over the phone, or body organs that speak to me needing attention.
When I have worked with clients about their past lives, I have seen moving pictures of the details of what has happened to them.
I have taken photographs of angels in and around my studio. You can see the photographs on the Pinterest board My Angels at this link.
I put one of my photographs of an angel in my studio on the cover of my book What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness.