Dead Pelvis Syndrome is an energetic imbalance in your pelvis caused by a block, congestion, resistance or interference that may lead to physical, energetic, emotional, mental and/or spiritual disorders.
Dead Pelvis Syndrome was identified by Dr. Adrian Brito-Babapulle, a Sri Lankan veterinary pathologist, martial arts instructor and founder of Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology (TEK).
Correcting Dead Pelvis Syndrome is part of what occurs during a Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology (TEK) healing session.
In Atlanta, you can set up an appointment for Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology or a medical intuitive healing from anywhere in the world with Catherine Carrigan, certified TEK practitioner.
According to Dr. Brito-Babapulle, the emotions of anger, fear, guilt and shame shut down the flow of energy in our pelvis.
“The etheric matrix of the pelvis is the foundation of our health and well-being,” Dr. Brito-Babapulle says.
“In a healthy individual the pulsation points relating to the pelvic region are unblocked and in balance.
“However in many people, possibly a majority of the population, some or all of the pelvic points are blocked or in a state of imbalance.”
Symptoms of Dead Pelvis Syndrome include:
- Withholding or suppressing our innate power and personal abilities
- Low self esteem
- Lack of self confidence
- Low energy
- Dysfunctional sexual relationships
- Ovarian cancer
- Loss of or excessive sex drive
- Problems with your sacroiliac joint
- Hip pain
- Anger in relationships
- Imbalances in your first and second chakras
There are six possible levels of Dead Pelvis Syndrome:
- Level 1. Energy is not properly flowing to your Pulsation Points. Your pulsation points are sometimes referred to as the “eyes of the soul.” These are energy gates located on either side of your pubic synthesis. These points feed energy into your pelvis. When you cross your legs, your Pulsation Points become blocked. You can release blockages in your Pulsation Points by releasing the anger, fear, guilt or shame that has been shutting down your energy flow.
- Level 2. Energy is not properly flowing to the outer ring of your pelvis. This indicates long-term sexual repression.
- Level 3. Reduction in sexual vitality.
- Level 4. Energy is leaking out from your pelvis.
- Level 5. Energy is not flowing around the central sphere of your pelvis. This may lead to pathology in your related organs. On a deep level, this indicates your inability to reconcile female freedom with stereotypical women behavior.
- Level 6. Energy is not flowing to your pubic synthesis. This may lead to structural imbalances such as pelvic pain or symphysis pubis dysfunction in pregnancy.
Dead Pelvis Syndrome may be healed by a combination of orchid flower essences, homeopathy, energy healing and emotional release work.
When the energy is flowing properly in your pelvis, you may experience:
- Personal power
- Healthy expression of your sexuality
- Free flow of energy
- Comfort and ease in your lower back, pelvis, hips and legs
- Hormonal balance
- Balanced 1st and 2nd chakras
- Strong legs and hips
- Feeling grounded in your body
A Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology (TEK) practitioner can determine if you are currently expressing one level or all levels of Dead Pelvis Syndrome.
The testing is performed with you lying on your back on a massage table. The TEK practitioner uses muscle testing while you point to a series of energy gates on your pelvis.
The full Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology (TEK) protocol balances all the energy centers in your body.
To set up an appointment to receive Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology (TEK) in Atlanta or a medical intuitive healing from wherever you are anywhere in the world, call Catherine Carrigan at 678-612-8816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.