Geopathic stress is a disruption to your mind, body or soul as a reaction to your environment.
Geopathic stress may affect your emotional well being, your acupuncture meridians, your neurolymphatic reflex points, your cranial sacral system, your chakras or any level of your auric field.
In short, geopathic stress may disrupt your functioning on any level of your being – physical, energetic, emotional, mental or spiritual.
Even if you exercise well, eat robustly, have a great attitude or live and work in a beautiful space, you may be bombarded with geopathic stress and struggling to be healthy.
In my work as a medical intuitive healer, I regularly A determine the level of geopathic stress you are currently experiencing and B do natural healing work to reduce the degree of stress you feel as a result of your personal environment.
It is not uncommon for me to find urban dwellers suffering levels of geopathic stress at 98, 99 and 100 percent. When this happens, you struggle to feel good despite your best efforts.
Here’s how this healing proceeds:
- I determine your level of overall geopathic stress.
- I determine if the cause of your geopathic stress is natural or manmade.
- If the cause is natural, I determine if it’s under the earth, on the earth or above the earth.
- If the cause is manmade, I determine all the factors that are stressing your mind-body system. People who live in large cities are frequently at or near 98 or 99 percent geopathic stress because you are constantly bombarded from your urban environment.
- I then discover the emotion the geopathic stress pulls up for you, the meridian or meridians being affected, the neurolymphatic, neuromuscular point in your cranial system, chakra or chakras and level of your auric field being disrupted.
- Once I have identified all the many ways your mind-body system has been affected, I then do a clearing to reduce the degree of stress you are experiencing.
In my Amazon Number 1 bestseller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness, I explained that there are really only four problems ever: blocks, congestion, resistance or interference.
Geopathic stress is a form of interference because it is your environment – both natural and manmade – that is interfering with your overall well being.
To help you understand sources of geopathic stress, here is a list you may want to consider.
Natural sources of geopathic stress:
- Under the earth: rivers, underground streams, volcanic activity, caves, geographic fault lines, fossils, Ley lines, gas or oil deposits.
- On the earth: storms, floods, earthquakes, fire, pollen and other allergens.
- Above the earth: clouds, storms, wind, thunder, lightning, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, tidal waves.
Manmade sources of geopathic stress:
- Electrical lines
- Coal mines
- Hazardous waste
- Shapes of buildings
- Sewage lines
- Steel foundation
- Radio waves
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Phone lines
- Cell phone towers
- Airplane noises
- Buried electrical cables
- Atomic bombs
- Burn off from industrial plants
- Fumes from a hospital or new car
- Cell phones
- Toxic buildings
- Light sensitivity
- Electric blankets
- Construction materials
- Traffic congestion
- Poor Feng shui
- Mold and fungus in your home or workplace, a major factor for people living in warm, moist environments, such as the U.S. South
- Proximity to industrial plants and nuclear power plants
Chemical stressors include:
- Polluted drinking water
- High sugar intake
- Food sensitivities
- Heavy metals
- Recreational drugs
- Paints and solvents
- Swimming pool and hot tub chemicals
- Agricultural sprays
Electromagnetic (EMF) stressors include:
- Fluorescent lights
- Cell phones and telephones
- Radio waves
- Household appliances
- Satellite dishes
- Power lines
- Electric blankets
Physical causes of geopathic stress may include:
- Poor ergonomics at your desk
- Poor workplace conditions
- Physical trauma such as rape, car wrecks or accidents
- Lack of exercise
- Poor posture
- Poor breathing
- Inadequate rest
If you have been working hard to become a healthier person, you may want to read over this list and consider whether you are being adversely affected by geopathic stress.
This is where a medical intuitive reading may be extremely beneficial as your medical doctor, psychologist, naturopath or other practitioner may not be able to pinpoint why you have been feeling poorly even if you have been bombarded with a high level of geopathic stress.
If you recognize that this has become a factor adversely affecting your well-being, set up an appointment with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 678-612-8816 so we can discuss ways you can clear these issues.
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your blog and in particular this article. I have wondered for some time what is going on inside me. Every now and then I get the chance to travel into remote areas of Australia and New Zealand. Whilst there I always feel like myself. I feel alive and vibrant and at home. When I get back it always feels like I have entered an alien world. I also find that I have to work hard to be productive and struggle with depression when I have to live back in suburbia.
Your blog is a great help and I am also using your advice on Unlimited Energy to keep me sane.
Bless your heart! Thank you so much for reading my blog.
Here are two serious suggestions: A, work with a highly trained healer such as myself to dowse your environment and B, work with a highly trained healer such as myself to clear your own geopathic stress. Just as we can be loaded up with emotional stress, many urban and suburban dwellers are overloaded with geopathic stress. I myself have been going through this same issue here in Atlanta as the city has been rebuilding the road in front of my home. My home is usually a very peaceful place but has been bombarded with the noise and energy from road construction. I did exactly what I am recommending for you. I rebalanced the energy in my home and also received a healing to clear my own geopathic stress. I feel so much better and am now sleeping better, thank goodness!
I work with clients all over the world by phone or Skype, so if my advice resonates with you let me know and I would be more than happy to help you.
Please know that your challenges are more common than you or many other people realize – that’s why I wrote the blog to raise awareness of why we all often feel so much better surrounded by nature. Environment is the most powerful factor affecting our well being and yet it’s commonly overlooked when people are struggling to feel better.
Love and light, Catherine Carrigan