You can learn about medical intuitive healing by listening to a FREE podcast with Catherine Carrigan on Consciously Speaking with Michael Neeley.
Catherine Carrigan is a medical intuitive healer and Amazon No. 1 best selling author. Her book What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness discusses medical intuitive healing. Her recent best seller, Unlimited Energy Now, explains how you can have more vitality.
Michael Neeley, host of Consciously Speaking, hosts his daily podcast to provide you with insights on how to live with more integrity, work with greater passion, and lead an extraordinary life. He is the author of the upcoming book, The Art of Forgetting, which you can order at this link.
In this 47-minute podcast, you can learn:
- What is medical intuitive healing
- How you can benefit from a medical intuitive reading
- The gift of claircognizance, or psychic knowing
- What is healing
- How taking better care of yourself can raise your life energy
- How alternative health practitioners can work together with traditional medical doctors
- How to put together a plan that will work for you on all levels to make you happier and healthier
- What are the key emotions that are holding you back from health and happiness
- Why clearing emotions is essential for your complete healing
- What are the thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back
- How spiritual practices raise our life energy and make us healthier and happier
- Why nutrition is crucial for total healing
- What is kinesiology and how hand modes can direct you to the resources that will make you better
- My menu or natural healing methods
- How we are so blessed to have both traditional and alternative medicine
- How natural healing methods empower us by giving us the tools to feel better on all levels
- Who is the major influence for my work
- What is consciousness
- What raises your vibration and what drops your vibration
- Why I choose to share my vision of the beauty of the world through photographs of orchids and my organic garden
You can download this podcast from iTunes to listen on your smart phone, on your computer or at your leisure. The podcast is FREE and available now to download at this link.