What Is Your Chi Level?
The very first thing I look at when I’m doing a medical intuitive reading is your overall chi level.
What is your chi level?
Your chi level is a subjective reading of your life energy.
The word chi is familiar to those of us who practice yoga, tai chi and qi gong as well as fellow practitioners of hands-on healing such as Reiki.
Chi is also sometimes referred to as qi, ki, vitality, energy or prana.
Chi is the mysterious substance that runs through your acupuncture meridians, your chakras and that dissipates through constant stress and disease.
Even if you are not a frequent practitioner of yoga, tai chi, qi gong or Reiki, you know when your energy is good and when it’s not.
When you enjoy good, consistent energy, you maintain excellent health, you feel happy and calm and you are able to fulfill your soul’s purpose.
You can maintain your work hours, you feel creatively inspired and you uplift everybody around you with your positive vibe.
On the other hand, when your chi level is low, you have trouble getting through your day without self medicating with caffeine, sugar or other substances.
You easily fall prey to colds, flus or other diseases.
You struggle through creative projects. You may suffer from brain fog, not know why you are here and suffer from anxiety, depression and self doubt. You get in your own way, self sabotage and become a worry for people who care about you.
You have little patience for the demands of other people, your job, commuting and can barely take care of yourself much less anything else.
As one of my clients once said to me, “Women get on my nerves, men get on my nerves, everybody gets on my nerves.”
Although this ineffable quality called chi can not be scientifically measured, you know when you have it and you know for sure when you don’t.
Having and maintaining good life energy is so essential that I published an entire book on the subject, Unlimited Energy Now.
When I’m doing a medical intuitive reading, your life energy is the first thing I look at because it gives me a quick and dirty understanding of how well you manage you.
When your overall chi is excellent I don’t have to spend time looking for disease, I can talk to you about your soul’s purpose and more uplifting subjects.
I like to explain it this way.
If you had $1 million in the bank and you made a financial mistake (and who hasn’t?), that may be unfortunate but it’s not the end of the world.
On the other hand if you only had $100 in the bank and you made a mistake, that could potentially ruin you.
The more you learn to build and maintain good life energy, the easier it will be for you to do everything you have to do and want to do and to live every aspect of your life with joy and ease.
So I put it on a scale of 0 to 100 with 50 out of 100 being average for a man or woman of your age.
I don’t compare you to a 22 year old unless you happen to be 22.
So I’m looking at essentially how well you manage your personal energy compared to the average person your exact same age.
The way qi gong masters look at your life energy is pretty interesting.
The way you look at it you were born with what’s called ancestral chi.
I liken this to when you play the Monopoly game. You’re given a certain amount of money when you play – the same amount as every other player – and then it’s up to you to make more. And still sometimes you make a mistake or blow through your wad and a few people even go bankrupt.
Eventually of course we all pass away and this is not a mistake, personal failing or comment on your poor energy management.
Your ancestral chi comes from your biological mother and father. It’s the genetic blessings you received – not just your good looks but the cellular resources.
Your ancestral chi takes you roughly through the age of 30.
Then it’s up to you to learn how to fill your own tank.
What fills your personal energy tank?
- Eating fresh whole foods
- Drinking adequate clean water
- Regular exercise
- Sleeping well through the night
- Avoiding toxic chemicals
- Tai chi, qi gong and yoga
- Pranayama, breathing exercises and learning how to breathe properly
- Receiving Reiki and hands on healing
- Taking breaks throughout your work day
- Resolving your emotional upsets as they arise
- Spending time in nature
- Doing what you love to do
- Learning how to cope with the demands of your life
- Finding ways to balance your personal responsibilities
- Managing your money wisely
- Stimulating your mind
- Resolving disagreements with others in a peaceful manner
- Creative pursuits such as writing, poetry, singing, painting, dancing, playing musical instruments and other forms of self expression
- Regular attendance at spiritual communities such as churches, synagogue or mosques
- Spending time with people you love
- Visiting new places, meeting new people and opening yourself to the beauty and wonder of the universe.
I could go on.
As you look at your own chi level, you want to ask yourself a very important question, which is, “What drains my energy?”
What drains your energy may include:
- Sickness and disease
- Toxic chemicals
- Junk food
- Inadequate rest
- Repetitive, boring routines
- Not figuring out what brings you joy
- Not figuring out your life purpose
- Not resolving your childhood issues
- Staying stuck in emergency emotions
- Trying to control the world
- Excessive drinking
- Major addictions
- Not learning how to listen to your soul’s messages
- Low self esteem
- Not learning how to value yourself and your unique contributions
Once again, perhaps you can think of many more issues that drain you.
The point is to notice your personal chi level and pay attention when you start to get drained.
Here are a few of my personal observations after countless medical intuitive readings:
- Because we are all human, because we live in the Western world full of EMFs, air and water pollution, constant media bombardment, traffic and daily responsibilities, I rarely see anybody whose overall chi level is above the mid 80s. People who eat well, exercise regularly, follow a spiritual practice and who maintain good self-care routines typically will show up at about 86/100.
- Because we are all human, most of us can improve our overall life energy. As the cliche goes, the room for improvement IS in fact the largest room in the world. What can you do to build your personal chi? How can you set better boundaries so that you don’t get so drained? Would you be willing to pay more careful attention to the process of your energy so that you can become self correcting and thereby ward off disease, slow your aging process and maintain your inner joy?
- When people’s chi level drops below 50 they typically become more susceptible to disease.
- When your chi level drops into the 20s you are on your way out.
- Although older people may have lower chi level, your personal chi level actually has nothing to do with your age. You can build and maintain good personal energy no matter what your age provided you pay attention and have good consistent self care. As one of my mentors once said, the best paradigm should be “Happy, healthy, happy, healthy DEAD.”
- Many people literally take on the troubles and woes of others. That means you run the energy, emotions and even diseases of other people through your own mind, body and spirit. This does not help anybody, most especially yourself and only manages to deplete your reserves. Know that all is in divine order and allow everyone to experience their own life process without the interference of your ego’s judgments of how you think their life ought to look.
- By learning to maintain good chi, you become a reservoir of wisdom, inspiration and fulfillment to everybody around you – not just yourself. You have energy to give because you overflow with the joy of life.
- When you don’t realize how important it is to maintain your own life energy you end up being a literal drag on the people around you. You’re the one they have to take care of because you’re not bothering to do the job yourself. When you realize that taking care of yourself is actually a gift to the people around you, you come to the conclusion that taking time to exercise, spending the money to eat well, resolve your core issues and overcome chronic health issues is in fact not selfish at all.
What is healing? Healing happens when you learn how to maintain excellent personal chi.
To set up a medical intuitive reading or receive healing work from anywhere in the world by phone, Skype or Zoom.us video conference, call 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com.