When I’m doing a medical intuitive reading, one of the things I look at is whether or not you are in harmony with your own natural rhythms.
Why is this so important?
Your physical body, your acupuncture system and your entire life are governed by circadian rhythms.
When you live in harmony with your own natural rhythm you experience a miraculous kind of flow. You feel good during the day, sleep well at night and experience the synchronicity of showing up for all that exists for your highest good.
You eat when you are actually hungry, rest when you feel tired, maintain a healthy weight without having to diet or over exercise and seem to avoid the ravages of age that have caught up so many of your friends.
When you fail to listen to your body’s many messages, you suffer from chronic illness, your nervous system locks down into a state of chronic stress, you have trouble accessing your own soul guidance, sleep fitfully and can’t understand why no matter how many pills you take (pharmaceutical drugs or supplements) you feel like you’re barely making it through the day.
If you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, insomnia, eating disorders, anxiety, depression or long-term seemingly incurable illnesses I strongly recommend you figure out whether or not a circadian rhythm imbalance isn’t part of your problem.
Circadian rhythm imbalances can reveal much about your organ health and how you are or are not taking proper care of yourself.
I can help with four important steps:
- Identify which hours you are out of balance and the organs or organ systems causing the disruption.
- Explain how being out of balance at one time of day may be causing you to suffer later in the day or night.
- Do a healing for your body clock to bring you back into harmony.
- Help you understand what you can do to maintain healthy circadian rhythms.
Your physical body is governed by an energy system called your acupuncture meridians.
Each of the major meridians in your body is named after a dominant organ or, in the case of Circulation-Sex Meridian and Triple Warmer, the flow of energy around or between major organs.
These meridians can be balanced through acupuncture, acupressure and trained energy healers such as myself.
Here’s the natural flow of chi in a healthy body:
5 to 7 a.m., Large Intestine Meridian Time.
7 to 9 a.m., Stomach Meridian Time.
9 to 11 a.m., Spleen Meridian Time.
11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Heart Meridian Time.
1 to 3 p.m., Small Intestine Meridian Time.
3 to 5 p.m., Bladder Meridian Time.
5 to 7 p.m., Kidney Meridian Time.
7 to 9 p.m., Circulation-Sex Meridian Time.
9 to 11 p.m., Triple Warmer Meridian Time.
11 p.m. to 1 a.m., Gallbladder Meridian Time.
1 to 3 a.m.., Liver Meridian Time.
3 to 5 a.m., Lung Meridian Time.
How can you use this information?
- Identify hours of the day or night when you don’t feel well.
- Make the connection between the corresponding meridian system and organ that may be malfunctioning.
- Recognize that sometimes when you suffer it’s due to an imbalance in the meridian 12 hours before. For example, if you wake up at 4 a.m. you may need to balance your bladder meridian 12 hours earlier.
What throws off your circadian rhythms?
- Shift work
- Cell phone and computer use late into the night
- Starvation a.k.a. not listening to your body’s natural cues for food
- Overeating a.k.a. not listening to the signals that you are actually full
- Inadequate natural sunlight
- Unsuitable sleeping environment
- Geopathic stress – you can understand more by reading an article I wrote about geopathic stress at this link
- Not allowing enough time to get adequate rest
- Exercising at the wrong times of day
- Travel across time zones
- Fluorescent lights
- Hormonal imbalances
- Going to bed too late
- Getting up too early
- Imbalanced detoxification systems
- Inadequate exercise
- Disconnection from nature
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Over working
You may think you’re doing everything right to be as healthy as possible but feeling stuck because you haven’t figured out how to balance your circadian rhythms.
Your circadian rhythm may vary with age and also with the seasons of the year.
At this time of year, in winter, circadian rhythm imbalances often show up most acutely due to inadequate sunlight, not enough time in nature and too much time indoors. You can find out how to keep yourself in balance no matter what the time of year.
What is healing? Healing happens when you learn to live in harmony with yourself on all levels.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, please email catherine@catherinecarrigan or call 678-612-8816. If you are calling internationally, please call me at the same number through WhatsApp so I can return your call toll free!