Why Narcissists Can’t Be Healed
If you find yourself the spouse, child, parent, employee or citizen of a narcissist you may be wondering, “What the heck can I do?”
You may be thinking, “If I just send them to therapy, maybe they will get better.”
Or you may wonder, “If we go to marriage counseling, maybe we can get back to feeling happy.”
In this interview for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan talks to H.G. Tudor, an anonymous author of 50 books about narcissism and himself a self-avowed narcissistic sociopath.
Find out why your heart-felt attempts to mend your relationship with a narcissist just won’t work.
Because H.G. Tudor writes anonymously, I agreed to interview him in dark screen so you could hear his words without seeing his face.
HG Tudor writes extensively about his mindset, thoughts and actions and those of his kind at www.narcsite.com.
I first became aware of his work while reading his blog series about Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry, “A Very Royal Narcissist.”
Listen to this interview and you will learn the answer to these questions:
1. What is a narcissist?
2. In your blog at www.narcsite.com, you write about many famous people you consider to be narcissists so that we can all learn by their example. Who are some famous narcissists in your opinion?
3. What is an empath?
4. What is the relationship between a narcissist and an empath?
5. Is narcissism on the rise or are more people simply aware of this personality?
6. What are the signs and signals a person might experience if they discover they are in a relationship with a narcissist?
7. In your book Danger: 50 Things You Should Not Do with a Narcissist you provide warnings for your readers. What are the most important things we should NOT do with a narcissist?
8. In your blog at www.narcsite.com you write about how your family has insisted you go into therapy. Can narcissists be cured?
9. Is it possible to have a healthy, happy relationship with a narcissist?
10. What are some of the most important things a person can do to leave a narcissist and also recover from a relationship with a narcissist.
11. How long it actually takes to recover from a narcissist relationship.
12. What you should do if you discover your spouse, parent, boss or child is a narcissist.
The interview with H.G. Tudor is my 132nd interview for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, your global feel-good radio.
What is healing? Healing happens when you recognize what you can actually control and what you have no control over whatsoever.
Want to schedule a session for a medical intuitive reading or healing? Call 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com. Discover what you can do to take advantage of the very best of natural healing. I can work with you by phone, Skype or Zoom.us video conference anywhere in the world.