[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
You can win a FREE copy of my 6th Amazon No. 1 bestseller, The Difference Between Pain and Suffering.
There are two ways for you to enter the giveaway:
- Follow me on Goodreads at this link and enter the FREE Goodreads giveaway at this link.
- Enter on the front page of my website, www.catherinecarrigan.com.
It’s FREE! You could be one of 10 lucky winners to read The Difference Between Pain and Suffering.
The Difference Between Pain and Suffering reached Number 1 in seven categories on Amazon:
- Medicine & Psychology
- Alternative Medicine Reference
- Nutrition for Cancer Prevention
- Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Chronic Pain
You can read it in any one of three editions:
- Paperback has the appendix with black and white photographs of the 41 yoga exercises I use most often to get my clients out of back pain, hip pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain and exhaustion.
- The e-book has color photographs of the 41 yoga exercises.
- The audiobook does not have the appendix with yoga exercises or the diagrams of all the acupuncture meridians with directions you can use to balance your own acupuncture system, but you can listen to the text while driving, exercising or commuting.
“Every day I get clients out of pain and suffering,” says author Catherine Carrigan, a medical intuitive healer. “This book is a guide you can use to free yourself from discomfort and restore hope where drugs and surgery have failed you.”
The Difference Between Pain and Suffering is a complete handbook for hope and healing for pain relief without drugs. Written by medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan, this book outlines tips you can follow to restore your health naturally. Drug overdose is now the No. 1 cause of death for Americans under the age of 50. Learn how to feel good without opioids or over-the-counter medication.
- Your Physical Body: Learn how to heal pain through nutrition, yoga, posture exercise, restorative movement, juices and smoothies and food healing.
- Your Energy Body: Take advantage of the hidden secrets of your chakras, energy healing, Reiki, balancing your acupuncture meridians and breathing exercises.
- Your Emotional Body: Release the emotional stress behind your suffering, overcome your broken heart, understand the messages from your body and let go of the payoffs for chronic pain.
- Your Mental Body: Change your story to think like a rich and healthy person.
- Your Spiritual Body: Raise your vibration past pain and suffering and learn how to comfort others when all you have to give is love.
This book includes an appendix with 41 therapeutic yoga exercises, charts and directions on how to balance your own acupuncture meridians and recipes for radiant health.
For more information about how you can get out of pain and suffering, call 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com today to set up an appointment with Catherine Carrigan. We can work in person, by phone, Skype or Zoom video conference. A medical intuitive reading can help you pinpoint where your body needs more support and natural healing can clear the issue for you.