Your Long Overdue Talk With Your Small Intestine
I know, I know – who actually talks to your small intestine?
As a medical intuitive and kinesiologist, I actually talk to your small intestine. How’s it going in there? So sorry for all that abuse you have been experiencing! No problem, I will try to make your owner pay a little more attention. I realize you have been bloating up in hopes of gathering some interest in your problems. Help is on the way!
O.K., I realize you have some vague understanding, but let me make things a little more clear.
You have a small intestine. It’s probably about 22 feet long and connects your stomach to your large intestine. It has three parts:
- Duodenum – the first section, where most chemical digestion takes place
- Jejunum – the middle section, where you absorb nutrients
- Ileum – the final section, where you absorb B12, bile salts and other nutrients that were not absorbed by the jejunum
You would know for sure you have trouble with your small intestine if you have any inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s, colitis, celiac, irritable bowel or any problems with food sensitivities.
There are plenty of natural healing remedies for the small intestine. These may include:
- Taking digestive enzymes
- Chewing your food
- Relaxing while eating
- Avoiding any food cooked in a microwave
- Avoiding known food sensitivities
- Identifying parasites or infections
- Using herbs to address specific parasites or infections, which may include Oregano oil, olive leaf extract, garlic, ginger, goldenseal, grapefruit seed extract or pau d’arco
As effective as these natural healing remedies may be, it’s important you also address the emotions that have been causing your small intestine to malfunction.
You can learn about emotions and your organ health at this link on my website.
The emotions that affect your small intestine include:
My father, a medical doctor, used to say, “There are two kinds of people in this world: people who get ulcers and people who give ulcers.”
More than likely, if you have trouble with your small intestine, you are a person who holds in way too much, emotionally speaking.
You may also be blocked on learning. You are the kind of person who goes from practitioner to practitioner, getting lots of useful information, but you fail to assimilate it and make it your own.
How can you resolve these emotions?
- If you know you are having trouble with your small intestine, go through the list and ask yourself which emotion or emotions are holding you back. If you are this kind of person, you may have been holding so much inside yourself that you never stopped to ask yourself this question!
- Once you have identified your emotional stresses, see if you can figure out which life situations trigger you. I can’t tell you how many digestive clients I have had who learn how to eat perfectly for their body but who continue to suffer digestive distress because they fail to resolve the emotional stress.
- Come up with some positive affirmations to use. This may include: “I JOYFULLY LEARN FROM ALL MY LIFE’S EXPERIENCES.” Or, “I TAKE IN EXACTLY WHAT I NEED FROM EVERY LIFE EXPERIENCE.”
- Ask yourself how you can release the long-term pattern of internalizing what is bothering you. You may need to take up an expressive art, such as writing, dancing, painting. I have even completely shifted my concepts of what is healthy as I had a client years ago whose health dramatically improved once he took up shooting pistols at a gun range and swearing loudly once a week.
- If you are unable to identify or resolve all the emotional blocks that have held you back, set up an appointment. I am a medical intuitive and kinesiologist and I use literally hundreds of techniques to clear the emotions and energies that have held you back.
What is healing? Healing happens when you stop holding in all your problems and get the help you need to resolve them.