One of the most important natural healing remedies is to shift your vibration.
Why is this so important?
Your vibration = your health.
What do I mean by that?
Everything and everybody and all living things have a vibration. In fact, whether you recognize it or not, you are a V.I.P. – a Vibrational Interference Pattern.
Although you have a lot in common with other humans, the rocks, the stars and the cosmos, the truth is that your vibration is unique to you.
Every thought that has ever crossed your mind, all your closely held beliefs, the emotions you feel on your good days and your bad days, these all contribute to your overall vibration.
Healing is actually very simple if you really understand it.
Illness is slowed down vibration.
Ever been to a nursing home? Ever walked through a cemetery, the I.C.U. of a hospital? It can be exhausting spending even a few minutes in such a place because the energy there is so slowed down.
Excellent health, on the other hand, is high frequency vibration.
Ever made yourself a glass of fresh juice? Ever had an all-organic, home cooked meal that has been prayed over? Ever spent an afternoon laughing with your best friends? That’s high frequency vibration. You can hardly get enough of it. Time whizzes by.
So healing happens when we shift our predominant vibration from low to high frequency.
That’s vibrational healing, and it is the core reality behind flower essences, homeopathy, hands on healing and countless other natural healing remedies.
As a holistic health practitioner, I have studied many methods that empower you to shift from low to high frequency.
One of the people I have studied with who explains this very clearly is Kurt Ebert, founder of Attractor Field Therapy.
This work is based on the writings of my favorite author, Dr. David Hawkins, M.D. You can download a FREE chart of Dr. Hawkins findings from his book Power Vs. Force at this link on my website.
Dr. Hawkins expanded the concept of vibration by creating a chart of levels of consciousness. It is worth studying this chart thoroughly, even committing it to memory, because its wisdom can guide you in literally every aspect of your life.
Your level of consciousness is like your grade point average in college. Maybe you aced Spanish but struggled through physics and economics. Maybe you love your mother but haven’t resolved your childhood issues, so your level of consciousness is now what it could be.
As we raise our level of consciousness, we raise our awareness. Quite simply, we become more aware of how all of life fits together, how our thoughts, words and deeds affect everything about how we experience life and also our interpretation of the world around us.
Dr. Ebert, Ph.D., studied the work of Dr. Hawkins and made correlations with actual physical illnesses.
Here are a few of Dr. Ebert’s correlations.
- Level of Consciousness 20, Shame: Arrhythmia, Varicose Veins, Memory Problems, Coma, Cystitis, Gonnorrhea, Thyroid Dysfunction, AIDS, Leprosy, Genital Herpes, Prostatitus, Chlamydia, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Stroke, Asthma
- Level of Consciousness 30, Guilt: Breast tissue reduction, Influenza, Parasitic infections, Ulcerative colitis, Bipolar disorder, Crohn’s disease, Sleep disorders snoring and sleep apnea
- Level of Consciousness 50, Despair: Salmonella, Contusions, Fungal and yeast infections
- Level of Consciousness 75, Regret: Macular Degeneration, Perforated ear drum, Warts, Tonsillitis, Conjunctivitis, Cancer, Bacterial and viral infections, Fatigue, Kidney failure, Hemmorhoids, Diverticulitis, Back pain, Allergies
- Level of Consciousness 100, Fear: Obesity, Menstrual cramps, E. coli, Low blood pressure, Staph infections, Impotence, Sore throat, Near-sightedness, Far-sightedness, Laryngitis, Wrinkles, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Whooping Cough, Itching, Hepatitis, Shingles, Tumors, Common cold, Anemia, Urinary tract stones, Food poisoning, Gastritis, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Parkinson’s disease, Brain damage, Hiccups, Headaches, Pneumonia
- Level of Consciousness 125, Craving: Baldness, Arthritis
- Level of Consciousness 150, Anger: Sickle cell anemia, Flatulence, Gastritis
- Level of Consciousness 175, Pride: Alzheimer’s disease
Although this is by no means a comprehensive list of all the possible human ailments, it is worth studying and then asking yourself if there is a particular mental or emotional note you are hitting on a regular, ongoing basis in your life.
Are you always feeling guilty? Are you regularly angry? Are you full of fear?
The truth is that as you face your emotions and examine the core beliefs you have been holding that cause you to feel a certain way, you may discover yourself feeling much healthier.
What is healing?
Healing happens when we shift out of the emergency emotions of shame, guilt, despair, regret, fear, craving, anger and pride and learn to vibrate at the level of courage (level of consciousness 200), trust (level of consciousness 250), optimism (level of consciousness 310), forgiveness (level of consciousness 350), understanding (level of consciousness 400) and love (level of consciousness 500) and potentially even unconditional love (level of consciousness 540).
Shift your vibration upwards and experience radiant health.