During the past two months I have heard from countless clients about how they are feeling depressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
Whether or not you consider yourself an empath or a highly sensitive person, we can all learn how to do a better job staying in our center right now and staying out of the grief, drama and worry caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
In this interview for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, Medical intuitive healer Catherine Carrigan interviews Zoe Whitehead, founder of the Soul Power Community, about how empaths and highly sensitive people can survive the coronavirus pandemic.
We talk specifically about how everyone can maintain better emotional and psychic boundaries.
Some of the questions discussed in this interview include:
- How would you define an empath or highly sensitive person?
- How does the Schumann Resonance affect highly sensitive people?
- What are some of the things a highly sensitive person can do to stay centered and grounded during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Why is grounding so important?
- What crystals help us stay grounded?
- How does honoring change in nature help us stay in the present moment?
- How can I ground myself?
- Why is it so important to recognize that all living beings have free will and are choosing their own life path?
- Why is it important to recognize that we can never really know another person’s soul path?
- How can we be a lighthouse of love and healing light?
- How does connecting to spirit throughout the day keep us out of the drama?
- How do we stay out of our shadow?
- Why is it important to stop seeing ourselves as victims of anyone or anything?
- How does setting our intention to serve God for the highest good keep us out of the chaos?
- How do I clear my energy?
- How can I clear the energy in my home?
- How can I cocoon my energy to stay in my center?
To understand how intuition, sensitivity and empathy work together, please read and/or listen to the audiobook version of my Amazon number 1 bestselling book Unlimited Intuition Now.
To watch other videos of interviews for the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio, please visit this link.
To set up an appointment for a medical intuitive reading or healing work, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-612-8816. If you are outside the U.S., please call via WhatsApp. I can work with you from anywhere in the world by phone, Skype or Zoom video conference.
Coronavirus Survival Resources
I’ve been searching around for ways to help everyone get through the Coronavirus, an illness known to attack the respiratory system, hinder breathing and adversely affect people’s lungs both during and after the virus.
I wrote an article explaining why it’s crucial for you to get out of survival mode so that you can think clearly and move forward at this link.
We added an extra Saturday morning 10 a.m. yoga class on Zoom. You can find out about joining us at the link.
I wrote about the healing power of rest at this link.
Discover how to cope with the loneliness of social distancing during the coronavirus by reading this article.
Turn to Mushti Mudra to release emotional stress when you don’t think you can handle any more anxiety, depression or loneliness. Find out by reading this blog.
I wrote a blog and created a video “How You Can Balance Your Lung Meridian” to read and watch at this link.
I published “24 Ways to Boost Your Immune System Naturally Right Now” that you can read at this link.
I wrote a blog with directions and a video for Linga Mudra, a hand mudra you can use anytime, anywhere to boost your immune system. You can read that here.
And above all I know how profound the breathing exercises in The Little Book of Breathwork can be.
I wrote the book and produced a series of FREE videos of these exercises because I know you can usually cut your anxiety in half in a mere eight minutes. That’s why I called the breath work routine “Eight Minutes to Inner Peace.”
When it’s 2 a.m. and you can’t call your best friend, you can practice the breathing exercises, affirmations and hand mudras to feel better.
When you’re experiencing shortness of breath, anxiety, high blood pressure or don’t know what else to do to make yourself feel better, these are simple tools you can turn to for FREE.
If you are sick with Coronavirus and notice yourself having trouble breathing, you can turn to these breathing exercises, hand mudras and affirmations to redirect your chi and hopefully open up your airways.
To join us for yoga and qi gong classes via video conference right now, email email@example.com or call 678-612-8816 to receive the code. Yoga classes meet via Zoom.us on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 to 9 p.m. EST and Thursdays 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST. Qi gong meets on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. EST. Saturday mornings 10 a.m.