Healing your hara line is one of the most helpful things you can do to access your sixth sense.
What is your hara line?
Your hara is a vertical electrical current stretching from above the crown of your head through the center of your body down into the core of the earth.
This electrical current is quite literally your main power line.
Breaks, blow outs or distortions in your hara line equate with many challenges, including:
- Inability to discover your true life direction
- Difficulty accessing your inner guidance
- Power loss
Because your hara feeds your chakras, and your chakras feed energy to your acupuncture meridians, which in turn feed chi into your organs that then feed prana into your muscles, you can understand how any disruption in this flow of life force can affect you on multiple levels.
Here is a simple way of thinking of your hara line.
Think of a green garden hose!
A garden hose may have kinks that prevent the water from flowing.
A garden hose may have blow outs where the water leaks.
The water hose may get disconnected at one end or the other, so that even if the long tube is in perfect working order the water doesn’t get dispersed to where you need it to go.
So it is with your hara. You can have kinks, where it quite literally gets bent out of shape. You could have blow outs, especially at your chakras. You could be disconnected either at your earth connection or your divine connection.
Here is a simple process of how you can heal your hara on a daily basis.
- Step One. Go into meditation. Quiet your mind. Either lie down or sit comfortably.
- Step Two. Visualize yourself floating your hara line out of your body directly in front of you. Your mind is your most powerful tool. In your mind’s eye, shrink the hara line, float it out in front of you so that you can visualize it and feel it. As you visualize this miniaturized version of your hara, imagine that it is between your two hands. Although usually your hara is vertical, for the purposes of healing it, you will have it horizontal.
- Step Three. Continuing to visualize your hara between your two hands, with your left hand where the crown of your crown would be and your right hand where your earth connection would be, take your right hand and gently sweep the length of your hara. Go above. Go below. As you gently sweep above and below, sense for any distortions in the flow of energy.
- Step Four. As you gently sweep, set your intention to release, remove or detach any congestion or blocks in your hara line.
- Step Five. If you sense any blow outs (think of a nail in a tire), visualize a small patch. Using both hands, visualize yourself patching the hole in your hara line.
- Step Six. If you feel or visualize any misalignments in your hara, continue sweeping through and visualize your prana running smoothly.
- Step Seven. Continue sweeping through until your hara feels even, flowing and healthy. When you feel complete visualize realigning your hara in your body. See yourself standing or sitting with a strong vertical electrical current. Know that you are connected to the divine and rooted into the earth at the same time.
Practice balancing your hara line daily until every time you check in with yourself, your prana feels like it is flowing easily and your intuitive guidance comes naturally to you.
In so doing, you will find yourself naturally following your true life direction.
If you are uncertain or would like further instruction, please call to set up an appointment with me by phone at 678-612-8816 or email me at Catherine@catherinecarrigan.com to set up an appointment via my Skype address catherinecarrigan.
I remember years ago, I received a healing session to balance my hara line. The energy worker told me at the time, “Watch out. Your entire life is going to change now!”
When your hara line is clear and open, you follow your soul’s true life direction.
I have since learned how to heal my own hara. That is why I am sharing the simple directions with you.
Healing your hara line is part of what I do in a typical Reiki energy healing session. Discover how to live in the flow of your true energy and notice how your intuition comes more naturally.