You can win a FREE copy of Amazon No. 1 best seller Banish the Blues Now.
Here’s two ways to win:
- Enter the giveaway on Goodreads at this link. It’s FREE!
- Visit the front page of my blog www.catherinecarrigan.com and scroll down to you see the giveaway box. Also FREE!
Ten lucky winners will receive a FREE paperback copy.
What you will receive:
- Learn how to get rid of depression once and for all using natural healing methods.
- Work with your doctor to resolve the medical problems that cause ennui.
- Discover how the side effects of your prescribed medications may be making you feel blue.
- Make the connection between your stress and the way you feel mentally and physically.
- Nurture yourself with the right foods to make yourself feel better.
- Educate yourself about natural healing remedies for your brain.
- Take advantage of amino acids, vitamins, herbs and flower remedies to balance your mood.
- Motivate yourself to exercise to boost your brain chemistry.
- Find out how to rewrite your life story to feel better.
- Forgive yourself by finding out why the prescription drugs you have taken did not solve the problem.
- Take care of your body to heal your mind.
- And much much more!
It’s easy and inexpensive to take advantage of this valuable information. The Kindle version is just $3.99.
If you find yourself too busy to read, you can download Banish the Blues Now on audiobook and listen to it while commuting, walking or just resting for a mere $6.08.
Banish the Blues Now is currently the No. 1 New Release in Alternative Medicine Reference on Amazon. It also reached No. 1 New Release in Popular Psychology and Medicine and No. 1 in Psychology and Medicine.
Here’s what a few readers have had to say so far:
Well, having read the book, I urge not only suffers of depression to read this book, it will be invaluable to family,friends and professional carers, anyone dealing with a depressed people.
Catherine has well researched this book, it is easy to follow.
She gives us a Holistic ways to treat depression. Showing not only the pharmaceutical way helps with recovery.
Catherine looks at the side effects of medications, how allergies, foods and imbalances in our bodies may contribute to
depression. Suggesting going to your health practitioners for test for a few different problems like thyroid imbalance and others.
It is a self help book and you have to work out what is best for you, Catherine gives insights into how to deal with managing yourself.
It’s not a quick fix,it goes hand in hand with conventional means, vitamins and mineral supplements take up to 3months before the benefits
show. I’m personally a great believer in Flower Essences.
Catherine is realistic, she suffered for a long time herself, she says there is no one magic pill, it’s working on differing aspects of oneself.
I’m passing this book on two friends who lives are at the present overwhelmed by this terrible illness. I think it could give them their lives back.” Philippa Shallcrass.